“Great hotel for the price..”

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Ranked #22 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I didn't see what the bad reviews were talking about. Everything was clean. They even gave me a free upgrade to a suite! The problems I had was the sliding glass door lock was broken and took them hours to come fix it. Not safe if you have a baby and on a high floor..also, they checked me out a day earlier. So I had to book another night. That was very inconvient. The pool was nice and clean. Breakfast was pretty good. Very busy.
Overall a pretty good hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012

Reviewed 24 March 2012

A good quality, quiet hotel despite its location. A lovely big clean room and helpful staff. We booked that day and paid about half the advertised cost. Highly recommended if you need somewhere clean and comfortable to spend the night while travelling.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Hi,
We spent three nights here.

The hotel is aging badly, so the furniture dates and the beds were simple but the staff was changing the matresses during the stay.

One annoying thing, the noise.
This hotel is located near a freeway, the noise of the fridge and the air conditionning. Keep the windows closed, Remove the plug of fridge and turn off air conditionning, our room was oriented to north.

We seemed sleep in the kitchen although the room was very large. The balcony was interresting with two chairs.

We had free wi-fi and a good breakfast with waffles.

This hotel have a little price for a large room, a fridge, a micro wave oven, iron, iron board and guest laundry.

Bye.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Stopped for the night without reservations. Got a 6 person suite for one nIght significantly less than hilton inn or embassy suites for a regular room. Needs updating badly but room fit us well and beds comfy

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Clean, Room with kitchen large and very comfortable for the 4 night stay. Easy to find location, close to restraurants, shopping and golf. Free breakfast nothing special. Only complaint was a lack of a daily paper.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I booked a two night stay, suite, with two queen beds and one sofa bed. When I got there they gave me a standard 2 queen bedroom. I needed another bed plus a roll away to fit 3 more people (a total of 6 or 7 were going to stay). I called ahead of time, the front desk said that would be fine. I checked in Friday night, the front desk informed me that someone at Best Western had changed my reservation against company rules so I would have to speak to a manager the next day. I tried to speak to a manager the next day, come to find out there is no manager there on the weekends. That is unheard of at a major hotel! I tried to speak to him on monday, left a message, received no reply. When I called the main customer care line, they informed me that he had refunded me 85.80 (to charge me just the rate of a standard room) and that he was unavailable. I then received an email, that was dry and lacking of customer service from the manager (who should have called me back) telling me that the hotel has already apologized and they are willing to do nothing else. I wasn't asking for anything else, just a phone call, a SINCERE apology and also for him to realize that I had to put two people in another hotel for the 2 nights, so 85.80 doesn't make a dent in what I spent.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank LuvTravelin85
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Located near the local highway with good access to restaurants, malls, "downtown" and the beaches. Clean and large rooms. All in all service orientated staff.
We didn' t like the plastic dishes at breakfast but that's another story..

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Chris B
Travellers also viewed these Naples hotels
Moorings
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites
Ramada Naples
#23 of 59 in Naples
Inn of Naples
#17 of 59 in Naples

Been to BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel

Address: 6400 Dudley Dr, Naples, FL 34105-3849 (Formerly Naples Plaza Hotel)
Region: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Naples
Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Best Value Hotel in Naples
#28 Romantic Hotel in Naples
Price Range: £61 - £203 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel Florida