“You get what you pay for”

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Ranked #24 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We stayed with a soccer team. Several families had to switch rooms because the carpets were wet from a recent cleaning and the rooms smelled musty/moldy. I kept our window and door open 24/7 and the smell never went away. The pool was green - needed to be brushed and the pool furniture was cracked. The elevators were sketchy and slow. And there were cleaning crews everywhere, at all times, with their trolleys blocking the lobby, elevators, bathroom etc. There was also a semi truck blocking one lane of the entrance all weekend long.
On the plus side, the rooms were big, beds comfortable and the front desk staff were nice. Breakfast was as expected - boxed donuts & pastries, cereal, waffles, yogurt. Hotel definately needs updating. At $55/night you get what you pay for. I would spend $20-30 more to be more comfortable and feel like things were clean.

Room Tip: TIP: try to avoid the 3rd floor as that is where housekeeping is and it is always crowded.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I'd like to apologize for the cleaning and repairing of the carpets. We are currently working to replace all carpet in the hotel. We would also like to apologize for the disturbance of heavy traffic flow in the parking lot during the busy weekend. To avoid this, please ask to be on the back side of the building. Guest seem to like the scenic lake and pool views. It is also located away from the main highway which help with noise.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

2396436655 EXT513

Reviewed 28 April 2013

We went down for business, as we are relocating to the area. The gentleman at the front desk every morning was very nice. The room was clean, although I didn't care for the shower, as it was wheel chair accesible and left for a soaked floor every time we showered. We had a nice size room, 2 double beds. Non-smoking, but hall smelt of smoke the room DID NOT!! The internet SUCKED!! Was the worse ever we were told on numerous occasions it was being fixed, it was very spotty. We were on the 4th floor. The breakfast was ok, nothing too crazy, as weekends there is a little more to offer, but lack luster basic generic food brands. The home made waffels were a hit for like a day or two. The pool was ok, hot tub was great. We stayed a Saturday evening through Thursday. Staff was very nice overall, and the place was CLEAN and to me that is HUGE!!!!
Right off 75 close to Hooters, the BK right near the hotel SUCKED... Ihop and toons of shopping. Located right off of Pine Ridge Rd.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

First, I want to apologize for the internet. During your stay we did make updates to our bandwidth which caused the connections to black out for a small limited time. Our internet is up and running. FASTER THAN EVER. Glad we were able to accommodate you with every other need while you stay here with us. Hopefully we can make your stay more enjoyable in the near future.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

239-643-6655 Ext. 513

Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

We had a family emergency and the staff all the way from maintenance to management went above and beyond. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. People always leave a review when it's bad, but I wanted to make sure these people/business got the good recognition they deserve!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank wilcmm
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Here at the Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel we try and go out of our way to accommodate our guest. I am very happy to hear we were able to do that for you while staying with us.

239-643-6655 Ext. 513

Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed for a night for a sports tournament. We were on Fourth floor and suppose to be non-smoking but hallway smelt of smoke, ashes all up and down floor. Room didn't have smell though. Staff was very courteous at check in, laundry facility was good, location is near lots if restaurants and shopping. Rate was fair for the room. A little outdated but overall was good for a night or two.

• Stayed: April 2013
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

239-643-6655 ext 513

Reviewed 12 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank bus_traveler625
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Reviewed 10 April 2013

We enjoyed our visit here, we stayed 2 days as we were in Naples for a purpose. The room was clean, it was well supplied with coffee and tea for use. The bed was really comfortable a surprise to me as sometimes beds can make the night long! The breakfast was great with lots of selections and refilled constantly. The staff were always helpful and respectful. We had a good stay and would go back again if we go to Naples again. When we approached from the south off I75 we miss the entrance to the hotel we ended up in a dead end but on our way back we saw the sign, so it could do with better or bigger signage for the entrance.

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor if person is handicapped.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Again, Thank you for the great comments. Glad we were able to accommodate you so well why you enjoyed our beautiful city of Naples. Wish we could a bigger sign out by Pine Ridge Rd but the county does not lets due to the fact it takes away driver's attention while merging on to the I-75 corridor.

239-643-6655 EXT 513

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Noisy - but if you have a family of kids you can't beat the price for the room and very abundant breakfast. It was hard to sleep at night because of all of the noise in the corridors and outside our room.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Sorry you couldn't completely enjoy your stay at the Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel due to the noise. Wish we could have done more to accommodate you while visiting Naples.

2396436655 EXT 513