“Great Price”

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Ranked #26 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Huge room for a good price, We have stayed in this hotel numerous of times. Not fancy or elegant but is does the job. The suite has a full kitchen and a nice balcony area to lounge. The pool is rarely crowded and they have a hot tub, which is great. We only use the hotel to clean up and sleep in after a long day at the beach, so it fits its purpose.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank DennisR35
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad we were able to accommodate you while staying with us at The Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel. Thanks for the kind words about the property, It's always good to hear about guest enjoying their stay.

Thank you!

239-643-6655 EXT. 513

Reviewed 19 September 2013

After making a confirmed reservation with credit card through Best Western International, when I showed up at the hotel 3 days later with my 82 year old father, I was advised Greg Nichols , the hotel manager , cancelled my reservation and put me on a do not rent list. Despite many written requests to Greg Nichols seeking an explanation, not one response has been made. BWI hide behind their corporate structure and state they have no control over what a hotel does. The only reason I know for the lockout was because I challenged the best price guarantee...I and many friends , relatives and colleagues are boycotting all Best Western until this wrong has been fixed. David Kong, CEO has closed the door on me without any help...what a way to treat a member...I hope others will not experience the grief I have. I will continue to right this wrong indefinitely.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Jamdai
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 September 2013

great service, clean rooms, excellent rate, breakfast was great! I stay for 1 night and it was just perfected. I would go back again. Easy access from I-75, the manager was very professional to help me. I requested first floor and he was able to get me at the last minute - SUPER ! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad we were able to accommodate you so well while stay with us at the Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel. Glad to hear the management team was able to help you with your late night request. Being located so centrally to the county, Most area attractions are within a 10-15 minute drive.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

239-643-6655 EXT513

Reviewed 20 August 2013

This hotel had a full kitchen - stove, refrigerator and dish washer. This would be a great place to stay for an extended vacation and be able to cook meals instead of eating out. The cost of the hotel was very reasonable. The decor was pleasant and updated. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Laura W
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad to hear you were able to enjoy our studio suites which are only 10 more a night. The studio suites make a huge difference for a small fee. Like you stated in your review it does include a stove, refrigerator and dish washer.

239-643-6655 EXT 513

Reviewed 30 July 2013

i feel this hotel was perfect for business and families who are visiting naples. i like the fact it was right off I75 . it is also close to many retaurants and the beaches. saw many familys enjoying breakfast. good place to stay...excellent value.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael P
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about your stay at The Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel. Glad you were able to take advantage of our location. We are very centrally located to a lot of activities and Naples in general being so close to Interstate 75. Our breakfast is served from 6:30 am to 10:30 am Giving customers plenty of time to get a great meal before starting their day.

239-643-6655 EXT513

Reviewed 20 July 2013

We came down for a tournament on a budget. The hotel is clean, newly painted on our floor. We opened the door for several hours in an effort to get out the fresh paint smell (low odor paint may be the way to go if able). The front desk is very curteous and we were unable to open our door (twice) when the room was assigned. Maintenance was very prompt and helpful in reprogramming our door. The pool and hot tub area were nicely remodeled and the right temperature. Part of the carpets were replaced downstairs, but in need of cleaning on other floors. There is an odd musty smell coming into the building. I brought febreeze with us and used it in our room which helped. I like the convenience of the kitchen set-up in the rooms and the flat screen tv. Unfortunately, the most important feature to this guest in addition to cleanliness is a comfortable bed. I woke up every two hours and literally have purple shadows under my eyes. I heard the springs in the matress when getting out of bed and the small pillows are lumpy. Turning around and sleeping at the end of the bed is a little bit better. If you're the type that can sleep anywhere, then this hotel is right for the money.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Honeybee107
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

We would like to apologize for the issue you encountered while staying with us. We are extremely saddened to hear you didn't enjoy the beds at our property. Last year we had all brand new Serta's installed. I understand how important it is to get a good nights sleep, and apologize you weren't able to achieve that.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655

239-643-6655 EXT. 513

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Was In Naples, Florida on business and just need a home base and did not want to spend much money and found this hotel. It wasn't the Hyatt but over delivered for the money. I am staying again at the end of July.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are glad to hear you had a wonderful stay at the Best Western Naples Plaza. We hold high expectations for our customers at great value rates. We go out of our way and beyond to show hospitality toward guest needs while visiting Naples, FL.

239-643-6655 ExT513