“Best hotel in Naples”

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Ranked #26 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My family and I stay here every year during the holiday. It's clean, big rooms, the best staff ever (they care so much), and the breakfast in the morning is tops. It's right off the freeway, and near plenty of restaurants and shops. Hands down, the best.

Ana - Thank you for getting me my Christmas gifts, I wouldn't have them if you hadn't of found and and told me I left them in my room.

5 stars.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us at The Best western Naples Plaza Hotel. All of our staff love being able to accommodate any guest at any given time and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to do so!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

There are newer reviews for BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This was my 4th trip to the Naples Plaza and it was as good as expected. GM Greg Nichols and his staff went out of their way to take good care of me. They upgraded their rooms with a 40" HD flat screen TV as well as new carpeting. I can't wait to go back again in Feb.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve D

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed all our wonderful hard work and new reservation during your stay! It's always nice to hear the positive feedback from guest and we look forward to hosting you again very soon in the near future!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

The staff at this hotel is very friendly and helpful. We stay here frequently and enjoy visiting the area. Beds are comfortable and breakfast is outstanding. Best place for the money we've found anywhere.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I totally agree with the comments you made about The Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel. We look to strive at our very best with all guest while visiting Naples,FL. We are here to help and serve you and no request is too big or too small!! STAY WITH PEOPLE WHO CARE!!!!

239-643-6655 EXT 513

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

After leaving the disaster of a motel down the street, we checked in here. The desk clerk gave us a suite to compensate us for our horrible experience at the other motel. It was a wonderful gesture from a place that didn't have many rooms left to being with, and the room is amazing!

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad we were able to accommodate you while having a negative stay at another property. I can understand how difficult it is to get to a hotel and then not be satisfied with the property. Anytime you need anything regardless of town or country we will be here to help!!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Rented this room for visiting family arriving late Christmas night. Lock was broken, ants on beds. Told front desk and was reassured that both would be taken care of prior to our returning from the day's activities. Had originally booked through Priceline for 1 night. Lock was still broken upon our return. Had to moveout to another hotel for 1 night until a better choice was found. Embarrasing to me and frustrating to family. This hotel should not have any stars!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else! Hawthorne Suites are very close.
1  Thank DaisyErie

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I would like to apologize for the incident you encountered while visiting us in Naples, FL.
The issue you encountered was an isolated incident this I can promise. If you could please give us a second chance to be able to make things right with you, Please contact me right away so that we may find a solution. I know that the problem has already happened but that doesn't mean we can't come up with a solution.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

Kind Regards,
239-643-6655 EXT 513
Ivanfla1987@yahoo.com

Reviewed 26 December 2013

One of the nicest hotels in the Best Western chain. Clean, ample parking, accommodating staff, and great value. Breakfast was very good. I did not use any of the facilities so I can't comment on the pool, exercise room, internet service etc., but they were all there.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am so happy that we were able to serve you so well. It is always nice to hear the wonderful comments guest make when visiting our property.