“a happy stay”

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Ranked #26 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 6 January 2014

1-6-14 Ellen & Neal Stayed for 4 nights will come back again. Service was good the room was clean the staff hard working. Used the laundry facilities they were good. The breakfast was good. Very nice pool area, an all around good stay. We were in 217 enjoyed the balcony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: The back side of the building would be quieter
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank neal e
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

GLAD! to hear you had another wonderful stay with us! Hope to see you soon! We love when guest share their comments about their stay. GOOD OR BAD! We WANT to KNOW!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

CHRISTIAN HERNANDEZ
FRONT DESK MANAGER
BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA HOTEL
IVANFLA1987@YAHOO.COM

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Tilly - England
Stayed here for one night while travelling to Miami, there's 5 of us so we had a family room, were amazed by the size of the room, lovely shower, kitchen facility's were good, nice clear tele, fast wifi bad things were sofa bed was horrendous would feel every spring, nosy fridge & room smelt musty.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We would like to apologize about the noisy fridge and for the pull out couch not being up to par. I can assure that this is an isolated event and in no way a reflection of BEST WESTERN.

CHRISTIAN HERNANDEZ
BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA HOTEL
IVANFLA1987@YAHOO.COM

Reviewed 5 January 2014

My family and I stay here every year during the holiday. It's clean, big rooms, the best staff ever (they care so much), and the breakfast in the morning is tops. It's right off the freeway, and near plenty of restaurants and shops. Hands down, the best.

Ana - Thank you for getting me my Christmas gifts, I wouldn't have them if you hadn't of found and and told me I left them in my room.

5 stars.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us at The Best western Naples Plaza Hotel. All of our staff love being able to accommodate any guest at any given time and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to do so!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This was my 4th trip to the Naples Plaza and it was as good as expected. GM Greg Nichols and his staff went out of their way to take good care of me. They upgraded their rooms with a 40" HD flat screen TV as well as new carpeting. I can't wait to go back again in Feb.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve D

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed all our wonderful hard work and new reservation during your stay! It's always nice to hear the positive feedback from guest and we look forward to hosting you again very soon in the near future!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

The staff at this hotel is very friendly and helpful. We stay here frequently and enjoy visiting the area. Beds are comfortable and breakfast is outstanding. Best place for the money we've found anywhere.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I totally agree with the comments you made about The Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel. We look to strive at our very best with all guest while visiting Naples,FL. We are here to help and serve you and no request is too big or too small!! STAY WITH PEOPLE WHO CARE!!!!

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

After leaving the disaster of a motel down the street, we checked in here. The desk clerk gave us a suite to compensate us for our horrible experience at the other motel. It was a wonderful gesture from a place that didn't have many rooms left to being with, and the room is amazing!

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad we were able to accommodate you while having a negative stay at another property. I can understand how difficult it is to get to a hotel and then not be satisfied with the property. Anytime you need anything regardless of town or country we will be here to help!!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com