“Not bad!”

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Ranked #26 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have stayed here sevreal times. It is not the best or newest hotel I have stayed at, but it is very comfortable, quiet and in a good and central area. Friendly and helpful staff. I always get good deals here and will for sure be back soon when visiting the the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

THANK YOU! We love to hear the great comments that get lost in all the negative reviews. WE go out of our way to best try and serve a customer and am glad to hear we were able to do so by you on more then 1 occasion! We will always be here to help in anytime of need! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Clean, convenient, good breakfast, friendly staff at a good price. Have been staying here on business eight or more visits for over 10 years and always receive a nice reception when I arrive. Whether business or pleasure, this hotel is a good recommendation.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

GREAT VALUE!!! THAT IS RIGHT!!! We go above and beyond to make sure all guest needs are meet and swiftly accommodated. THAT IS WHY WE ARE IN THE BUSINESS. WE CARE!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SEE YOU AGAIN SOON~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Started out our vacation in another town and then worked our way up to Naples. We stayed in a total of 5 hotels during a 3 week trip, and this one was great! After 1 night we booked our room here for the next 4 days. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Also, the breakfast is very good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the backside of the hotel. Nice rooms overlooking a pond.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

PERFECT! WE AGREE!!! We are here to serve you! and we strive to do so at every turn. Fills me with joy to know that our hard efforts are being appreciated by our guest!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

1-6-14 Ellen & Neal Stayed for 4 nights will come back again. Service was good the room was clean the staff hard working. Used the laundry facilities they were good. The breakfast was good. Very nice pool area, an all around good stay. We were in 217 enjoyed the balcony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: The back side of the building would be quieter
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank neal e

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

GLAD! to hear you had another wonderful stay with us! Hope to see you soon! We love when guest share their comments about their stay. GOOD OR BAD! We WANT to KNOW!

IVANFLA1987@YAHOO.COM

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Tilly - England
Stayed here for one night while travelling to Miami, there's 5 of us so we had a family room, were amazed by the size of the room, lovely shower, kitchen facility's were good, nice clear tele, fast wifi bad things were sofa bed was horrendous would feel every spring, nosy fridge & room smelt musty.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We would like to apologize about the noisy fridge and for the pull out couch not being up to par. I can assure that this is an isolated event and in no way a reflection of BEST WESTERN.

IVANFLA1987@YAHOO.COM

Reviewed 5 January 2014

My family and I stay here every year during the holiday. It's clean, big rooms, the best staff ever (they care so much), and the breakfast in the morning is tops. It's right off the freeway, and near plenty of restaurants and shops. Hands down, the best.

Ana - Thank you for getting me my Christmas gifts, I wouldn't have them if you hadn't of found and and told me I left them in my room.

5 stars.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us at The Best western Naples Plaza Hotel. All of our staff love being able to accommodate any guest at any given time and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to do so!

Christian Hernandez
Front Desk Manager
Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel
239-643-6655 Ext 513

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This was my 4th trip to the Naples Plaza and it was as good as expected. GM Greg Nichols and his staff went out of their way to take good care of me. They upgraded their rooms with a 40" HD flat screen TV as well as new carpeting. I can't wait to go back again in Feb.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve D

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed all our wonderful hard work and new reservation during your stay! It's always nice to hear the positive feedback from guest and we look forward to hosting you again very soon in the near future!

Christian Hernandez