BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$462
US$283
Official Website
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$1,025
US$976
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$140
US$260
US$210
US$370
US$332
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$276
US$346
  • Beachfront
US$208
US$191
HotelQuickly
All reviewspine ridgeroom was cleanbest westernswaffle houseconvenient locationbagelsstayed one nightgreat ratethe general managersmall balconyfront desk clerkfirst floorpool and hot tubfree breakfastgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Shame on Best Western. We booked this hotel for one week and were shocked and extremely disappointed in Best Western. The hotel room had a dirty feel, including a highly musty smell in our room and carpet stains around the bed. The toilet didn't flush properly, and there was broken tile in the bathroom. The final straw was when MY WATCH WAS STOLEN from beside the bed. When I reported it, the front desk called the police to take a report. The hotel manager didn't call me back despite repeated calls over several days. Eventually, I called head office, after which the manager, Christian Hernandez finally called me back. Mr. Hernandez told me that they were treating the robbery as a "lost item", and that the hotel would not do anything about it. Essentially, Best Western will not take any responsibility at all and doesn't see a robbery as the hotels problem. As there was no safe in the room, after this occurrence (for the last two days of our stay), we had to take all our valuables in a suitcase with us whenever we left the room. Head office will not do anything as this hotel is owned by a franchisee. The Best Western policy is that stolen items are the responsibility of the customer. SHAME ON BEST WESTERN. For a hotel that has a brand about "caring", you have anything BUT a spirit of caring. Your hotel rooms are uncared for, your management is unresponsive, and I am extremely angry that my watch was taken and there was no responsibility taken or amends made by the hotel whatsoever. This is no way to treat your customers. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MacIntosh2014
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Its really disappointing to read and receive negative reviews from our guest. We truly do care and try our best to help accommodate ALL guest needs while visiting us in Naples, FL. Now lets get to the facts about the case in question. When you first reported your watch STOLEN the night supervisor DANIEL immediately contacted the authorities. It is our policy to do so when ever such accusations are made. We also ran a integrity lock read to see who had accessed your room and I personally questioned the person who serviced your room. Now it is my understanding that the only thing reported stolen was the watch. You made the statement to me that you werent sure if that watch was actually taken from your room or maybe left in a different area. Other items left in the room of value were untouched and in order. The sheriff that was assigned to your case also made the conclusion that if other items werent taken and that only the watch was missing, it would then be treated as a loss item. The sheriff office also conducted interviews in this case and found that the hotel wasnt involved in any wrong doing. We then took this into consideration and started to treat the STOLEN WATCH as a missing item. Now that everything has been addressed and resolved. I can state that we were very apologetic about the situation and did everything to try to address your concerns. This I can state is an isolated incident and future guest can be assured that this isnt an unsafe place. Others are more than welcome to investigate the integrity of the hotel via other TripAdviors reviews and we highly recommend that you take both accounts into consideration when making your booking. We truly CARE here at The BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA HOTEL AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

YOURS TRULY,

CHRISTIAN HERNANDEZ
FRONT DESK MANAGER
BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA HOTEL
BESTWESTERNNAPLES@YAHOO.COM
239-643-6655

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Nice hotel, it appears to be newly renovated. Our room had a microwave and mini fridge which was nice. Nice pool and hot tub area. The people were friendly and helpful. Hotel offered a decent continental breakfast so that saved us $$$$. Excellent location...close to so many things!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

YaY! Another satisfied customer! I'm filled with joy and excitement to hear that we were able to provide exceptional service to you while visiting The BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA HOTEL in Naples,FL. OUR staff will go beyond the call of duty for every guest that walks in through our doors. We aren't perfect but its important to note that we do care and handle every situation independently. If you ever need any assistance whether it be at this hotel or ANY BEST WESTERN in the WORLD. PLEASE contact me at any time. It would be my pleasure to help!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

This is an old BW hotel that has been renovated HOWEVER the air/ heat exchange system is very poor. Could not regulate heat properly. However there was a balcony so we could leave door open to get some fresh air. So hot, we couldn't use bed covers. Smell of fresh paint in room triggered asthma. Very basic breakfast. Would not return

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a less than stellar stay while visiting us in Naples,FL.
We have gone over major renovations and will continue to do so as soon as soon as our busy season is over. That fact that you stated in your review that you "would not return" does compel me to try and right the wrong. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely
BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We like to stay overnight for shows at the Germaine Arena. We usually stay a little closer to the arena. After our stay at Best Western we will stay here every time. Front desk upgraded us to a beautiful spacious 2 room suite with a full kitchen. I wish we were staying longer to enjoy the delightful room. They also have a very large beautiful outdoor pool.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad that even though you were a little further then what you are used to, you still gave us a chance. WE DON'T DISAPPOINT when it comes to value. Here at The BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA HOTEL we go out of our away to accommodate our guest and am happy to hear that we have won yet another loyal customer to our long list of satisfied customers.

239-643-6655 EXT 513

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We stayed for one night at this hotel. The man at the front desk said the room rate was $169, but when I mentioned it was priced at $130 on expedia, and other travel sites, he honored the lower price. I felt this was a good deal since so many other hotels in the area were asking closer to $200/night. The room we had on the first floor had 2 queen beds. It was very spacious, with an extra sink, micro, and fridge area. We also had a patio door that opened to a walkway to the pool. We swam in the outside heated pool and hot tub-in February- and our girls were very happy with it. It was very tranquil to have our room facing the pond. The continental breakfast was more than adequate. Some other reviews mentioned ants and bug problems. I saw three ants by the bathroom sink. To me it wasn't a big deal. I'd stay here again. Just wish it was closer to the beach. But it was easy to get to off the freeway. Very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a pond view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Geikens

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Its always nice when guest share their comments about a stay when visiting Naples, FL.
For that, We thank you! Here at The BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA HOTEL we honor ALL online rates and will even match SOME competitor rates. Sorry for the inconvenience with any ant issue. We do upkeep are regular pest control and am saddened by the news of guest encountering such issue.