BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
Very Good 4/5
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$462
US$283
Official Website
Great 4.5/5
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$976
US$754
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$260
US$210
US$372
US$332
  • Restaurant
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$313
US$208
US$191
HotelQuickly
Great 4.5/5
All reviewspine ridgeroom was cleanbest westernswaffle houseconvenient locationbagelsstayed one nightgreat ratethe general managersmall balconyfront desk clerkfirst floorpool and hot tubfree breakfastgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I had a procedure done at Physician's Regional Hospital and rather than drive over an hour prior to and immediately after recovery I decided to stay here. Less than 1/4 mile from the hospital, it was very convenient. Staff was great, clean rooms and breakfast included. My room had a small kitchen area with fridge and microwave and coffee maker. Stayed 2 nights and find it to be the way to go. Several restaurants are close by for pick-up or eating out. Has a heated pool and hot tub if you are so inclined. Immediately off of 75 but very quiet place.

Room Tip: Ask for a 2nd or higher floor as the pool and spa are on the 1st floor outside. I asked for a quiet room and it was quiet and away from others.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Sorry to hear that you were visiting us in such a state. Glad your procedure went okay and with out a hitch. For those who visit the hospital, We do over a special rate for Physician's Regional Hospital. We do offer studio upgrades at 10.00 dollars a night based on hotel availability.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Comfortable beds, large rooms, great location. The area is near several great restaurants, and attractions. Room was large and with full kitchen it was excellent way to save money to spend later shopping.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

WE ARE THE BEST HOTEL IN NAPLES WHEN IT COMES VALUE FOR PRICE PAID. We have over 20 restaurants all within walking distance of the hotel. Major area attractions such as beaches, downtown and shopping are all within a 15 min. drive. So be ready and prepared to spend all that extra cash you didnt waste at the other pricier hotels. "Stay with people who care!"

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Stayed 1 night en-route, so not concerned that its out of town.
Nicer best western (old but updated), Room was good size, relatively well insulated from noise. Good Breakfast, Friendly staff.
Room did not have a fridge which was annoying... But did have a microwave.
Very noisy old air conditioner (Turned it off it was so noisy!).

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sr1992

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

My apologies for not completely satisfying you while visiting us in Naples,FL. It is truly our goal to accommodate all guest needs and it saddens me to hear that we weren't able to meet your expectations. Your review is accurate when noting that we have gone over some renovations and that the hotel sits right along I-75 so it is a bit out of the Downtown area. Rest assured that staying at the BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel isnt a disadvantage when trying to plan a trip to Naples. Our location is actually in the center of the county which makes it very easy to reach all major attractions such as the Naples Beaches (5 miles/10min) Everglades and Marco Island.

239-643-6655 EXT 513

Reviewed 19 February 2014

You will like this hotel. Not right downtown but within easy driving distance. First priority of mine is cleanliness and it is job one here. The staff are very friendly and I would definitely recommend it if you are in the Naples area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Kingsclearman

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I see you noticed how hard we try to accommodate our guest while visiting us in Naples,FL.
Our housekeeping department hold the cleanliness of our hotel to the highest possible standard. Our Front desk staff follows suit when it comes to providing customer service. Glad to hear we were able to show our strengths of hospitality.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Shame on Best Western. We booked this hotel for one week and were shocked and extremely disappointed in Best Western. The hotel room had a dirty feel, including a highly musty smell in our room and carpet stains around the bed. The toilet didn't flush properly, and there was broken tile in the bathroom. The final straw was when MY WATCH WAS STOLEN from beside the bed. When I reported it, the front desk called the police to take a report. The hotel manager didn't call me back despite repeated calls over several days. Eventually, I called head office, after which the manager, Christian Hernandez finally called me back. Mr. Hernandez told me that they were treating the robbery as a "lost item", and that the hotel would not do anything about it. Essentially, Best Western will not take any responsibility at all and doesn't see a robbery as the hotels problem. As there was no safe in the room, after this occurrence (for the last two days of our stay), we had to take all our valuables in a suitcase with us whenever we left the room. Head office will not do anything as this hotel is owned by a franchisee. The Best Western policy is that stolen items are the responsibility of the customer. SHAME ON BEST WESTERN. For a hotel that has a brand about "caring", you have anything BUT a spirit of caring. Your hotel rooms are uncared for, your management is unresponsive, and I am extremely angry that my watch was taken and there was no responsibility taken or amends made by the hotel whatsoever. This is no way to treat your customers. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MacIntosh2014
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Its really disappointing to read and receive negative reviews from our guest. We truly do care and try our best to help accommodate ALL guest needs while visiting us in Naples, FL. Now lets get to the facts about the case in question. When you first reported your watch STOLEN the night supervisor DANIEL immediately contacted the authorities. It is our policy to do so when ever such accusations are made. We also ran a integrity lock read to see who had accessed your room and I personally questioned the person who serviced your room. Now it is my understanding that the only thing reported stolen was the watch. You made the statement to me that you werent sure if that watch was actually taken from your room or maybe left in a different area. Other items left in the room of value were untouched and in order. The sheriff that was assigned to your case also made the conclusion that if other items werent taken and that only the watch was missing, it would then be treated as a loss item. The sheriff office also conducted interviews in this case and found that the hotel wasnt involved in any wrong doing. We then took this into consideration and started to treat the STOLEN WATCH as a missing item. Now that everything has been addressed and resolved. I can state that we were very apologetic about the situation and did everything to try to address your concerns. This I can state is an isolated incident and future guest can be assured that this isnt an unsafe place. Others are more than welcome to investigate the integrity of the hotel via other TripAdviors reviews and we highly recommend that you take both accounts into consideration when making your booking. We truly CARE here at The BEST WESTERN NAPLES PLAZA HOTEL AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

YOURS TRULY,