“Naples, Florida”

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Ranked #25 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Most always stay at this Best Western when in Naples, Florida. It is an excellent buy in it's price range and amenities. There are several restaurants close by covering most all food types, from a quick meal to more upscale Italian ones. Most are walking distance The hotel is also very convenient to the interstate (I-75) and approximately 12 minutes to the beach and15 to 18 minutes to the "fancy" downtown of Naples. I have never had a security problem here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best_WesternNP, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Yes, perfect location! We are placed right next to 75, walking distance to restaurants and a few miles away from our beautiful beaches!
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Albert let us check in early which was fantastic. Rooms huge and clean. Good parking. Pool and sun beds great. Breakfast good and an I hop nearby for lunch. Yes would recommend. Perfect for couples business or with children. Out of Old Naples but convenient for shops, restaurants etc.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CathyandCrew

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We do provide early check in's, we know things come up unexpected and you need the room as soon as its available.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

From the time we made our group reservations with asst hotel manager Christian Hernandez and his staff were outstanding. If you need a great place to stay in beautiful Naples Fl this best western would be a great choice.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am happy to hear that Christian went above and beyond with such great customer service. As well as all the front desk staff that you have encountered with.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The manager of this hotel obviously is very good at his job. The staff all seem to be genuinely interested in making the every guest feel like VIP. I spoke with a few guests there during our stay and all shared the same opinion. This is a great value but be aware that it is not a new property BUT they keep the place up well and its clean. Everything was in good shape and operational. I could see signs of where they are currently working on items like painting and touch up. I would have liked to have pool towels that were a little bigger and perhaps softer but they always had towels and that was more important. The pool was warm and the hot tub was perfect. The water smelled clean and treated but the pool had a slight greenish tint to the pool surfaces. The beds were very comfortable and the linens were great. Bathroom was spotless and everything worked as it should have.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. The front desk manager Christian always makes sure that each individual feels at home! Every guest that stays here is a VIP, we try to give out the best service! We do have housekeeping in the building throughout all hours and are always occupied cleaning every spot we see. I appreciate all your comments! You have a great day and enjoy!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Very nice newly renovated hotel. The reception area along with the pool area is well appointed and relaxing. When you arrive you are greeted by the clerks in the lobby which are right inside the hotel....ft. from where you park the car. We were on the first floor and the rooms are roomy and clean. Nice firm mattress. Pool right outside the door/window.
The pool is large, warm and in an area which is very quiet. Backs up to woods. Nice area to enjoy your breakfast on the patio. The breakfast includes everything from waffles to eggs/sausage. The coffee is the BEST. Great hotel and the price is right. This area is very expensive, but this is a gem of a deal

Room Tip: I always like a first floor and had no problem getting one. They are very friendly and helpful. I w...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fishonMi

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We like to keep our open spaces quiet, a hotel is mainly for people to have a great nights sleep! I enjoyed reading of the wonderful time you had at our hotel, Naples is a beautiful area with plenty to see and do! We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Our F&B crew stayed here with about 50 room nights. The staff liked the breakfast and thought the staff was nice.

Any changes were taken care of quickly and with out questions. As the booker, I sure do appreciate the help from the Sales/ Front Desk team - Christian Hernandez especially.

See you next year!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am happy to hear that our front desk manager took great care of you and your team. Glad to hear we'll be seeing you again next year.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

As a dedicated rewards guest I used to feel like I could trust Best Western until my most recent visit. I forgot my pants that I hung on the back of the bathroom door hooks to dry. When I called to see if they could mail them to me COD they said they had not seen them in the lost and found. I was then connected to the manager of housekeeping in which I had to leave a voice mail. She returned my call the next day only to tell me that the jeans had not been turned in. I felt the housekeeping staff at the hotel had been dishonest in keeping my jeans instead of turning them in to lost and found. I am extremely dissatisfied with this type of behavior, as we put our trust into them with our belongings anytime we are a guest at your hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best_WesternNP, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Please accept our apology about the missing jeans. Glad that the matter since has been rectified and that you remain a loyal BEST WESTERN REWARDS Member. If you need anything, please contact me right away.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

Christian Hernandez