“Under renovation” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Under renovation”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

Altough it was under renovation, it was an ok stay. Staff are friendly and we had a nice view from our quite large room on the third store. Hopefully after renovation some details will be improved, but for a short stay I could recomend this hotel.

Room Tip: Third fllor with view
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Thank you so much for leaving a review about your stay at the Naples Plaza Hotel. We are currently under renovation but we are doing in sections at at time so its sure not to interfere with guest during their stay. Please contact me in the future so that I may provide an upgrade so that you may enjoy the renovations. We apologize for any inconvenience our renovation may have caused.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

Naples Plaza Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Crawfordville, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

In a dispute over a bill, the hotel person I spoke to (said he was the manager) refused to hear my side and refused to provide either his name or the phone number to the corporate office and instead just hung up on me.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank robert g
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Robert G,

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am very concerned about the way you were treated and in no way is it a reflection on the way we conduct business at our property. We take our customer service standards very seriously and hold them to highest level of satisfaction levels in the industry. You may contact me at anytime, in various ways. By phone at 239-643-6655 and by email at naplesplazahotel@yahoo.com. Our corporate number that can be reached 24/7 is 1-800-WESTERN.

Naplesplazahotel@yahoo.com
Las Vegas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

The hotel was undergoing renovation but the rooms were clean; the lobby was inviting, and the staff was helpful. The breakfast was adequate but the Biscuits and Gravy were the best I have ever had. The biscuits were so fresh they melted in your mouth. The gravy was rich and thick -- my mouth is watering just thinking about them. Please let the staff how wonderful they are, truly the best I have ever had and I am a retired military officer and we had some pretty good biscuits and gravy in our mess halls!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank J. Erika S
Thank you so much for leaving such wonderful comments about our breakfast and your stay. Just reading your description you gave about the Biscuits and gravy was enough to make my mouth water!!! They truly are quite delicious. Glad in brought you down memory lane. I will be sure to let our breakfast attendants how well you enjoyed them.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

Miami, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night only to attend a function that was being held in one of the banquet rooms there. The hotel is currently being renovated and cannot carry the Best Western name while under renovation, so don't be fooled if you arrive at the address and do not see a Best Western sign. The management was kind enough to call me a few weeks before my arrival date to let me know that the pool area would also be under renovation during my stay, in case I wanted to change my reservation. The king room was spacious and clean, with mini fridge, microwave, in-room sink, coffee maker and large TV. It had a private back balcony which overlooked the pool area and a pond beyond. It would definitely have been a nice view had the pool not been empty. The bed was very comfortable, the pillows soft and fluffy, and the carpet looked pretty clean. The free breakfast had the usual items, including make-your-own Belgian waffles, plus boiled eggs and biscuits with a delicious hot gravy (the first time I'm seeing this in the free breakfast lineup). Parking was plentiful and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is good, within easy (driving) reach of shopping, restaurants, highway and beach. The rate was extremely reasonable, especially for Naples, but I don't know if that was on account of the ongoing renovations. I will definitely stay here again. I give this hotel a 4 out of 5 only because of the renovations in progress. After the renovations are completed, I might give it a 5.

Room Tip: The event/banquet rooms are on the 3rd and 4th floors; I found it convenient to be on the same floor...
1 Thank DonnaAJ
Thank you so much for leaving such wonderful comments about your stay. We do apologize for the renovation but we want to offer the best experience possible for our guest and this is a just a reflection of our intentions. Glad to read that you enjoyed the amenities that we offer along with the extended breakfast hours that run from 6:30-10:30 am every morning. Glad you were able to also enjoy the banquet and am happy that you pointed this out in your review as well. Please contact me the next time you visit us in Naples and I will offer you a free upgrade so that you may see our renovations.

Naples
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The pool at the hotel was being renovated at the time, but we were informed about it on check in, no problem. We did a road trip through Florida and stayed in many hotels, this certainly compares well with similar category hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Wynand D
Thank you so much for leaving a review about your stay at the Naples Plaza Hotel. We very happy to read that you had a great stay. Here at the Naples Plaza Hotel we hold your opinion above all else and really try are very best to meet each guest's satisfaction. I am glad to announce that our pool since has been renovated and I can guarantee it will dazzle!

Olmsted Falls, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

I would like to thank Greg Nichols (General Manager) and his staff for a great visit. Our family was dealing with the death of our father at the time, as such the visit was not a vacation but to deal with a family crisis. Greg's assistance and thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated and meant so much to our family. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review. Wish you had stayed under better circumstances but we are still very happy to read the wonderful comments. On behalf of our entire staff please accept our condolences. Next time please contact me so that I may provide you with a complimentary upgrade.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We like this hotel very much. They said they will once again be a Best Western but we couldn't tell the difference. Everything was great. The room was clean. The people were friendly and the breakfast was very nice.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are currently under a HUGE renovation to provide a better stay for our guest in the near future. We are still affiliated with BEST WESTERN and still provide the great service we are known for. Thank you for your comments about the property, we greatly enjoy reading these.

Front Desk Manger