“Nice Spot”

Ranked #7 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Nice Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

We stayed two nights here in a suite and although the pool outside of our room was undergoing renovations (that was factored into the price) it was not a problem as there was another pool and hot tub in the other courtyard. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The suite (although dated) was spacious and clean. Nice gardens and soft music in the back ground. Good location within walking distance to the beach and some shopping. Probably would have stayed longer other than the weather rained out our plans.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
Barrie, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

My wife and I are very experienced travellers. Best Western Inn & Suites is one of the best hotels that we have ever stayed at. From the first moment we arrived the front desk staff made us feel welcome and as though we were long time friends, not first time guests. Our room was clean and spacious. We had a 1 bedroom suite. We could walk out to the pool and beautiful garden any time we wanted. The breakfast was very good and our room attendant too excellent care of our room. The whole experience was certainly one of the best we have ever had in a hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room or suite. You will have direct access to the pool and gardens.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

My children loved it my mom and I loved it everyone was very nice the rooms were nice and clean alittle small like as in bathroom wise but felt like home. Pool was nice and relaxing and the outside was absolutly beautiful will stay here again when I come back to visit

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank bjcorf
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

The Best Western Naples Inn has become my home away from home over the last year as I am in the area almost weekly on business. No matter which room I am assigned to, I can always count on a clean, well-kept, comfortable room. I appreciate having such modern conveniences such as free wifi throughout the property, a large, flat screen TV, DVD player (so I can enjoy a free movie from their vast library), and faxing and copying services. I would be remiss if I didn't offer a huge kudos to the entire staff, who go out of their way to make me feel welcome and my business appreciated. I would highly recommend this hotel to both vacationers and business travelers.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

We had a very pleasant stay here (3 nights). We arrived early and couldn't access our room immediately but we were offered use of the facilities and given towels to use around the pool. We were allocated a room on the ground floor, two fantastic sized beds, sliding doors to an outdoor seating area and a terrific view of the pool. The gardens are well landscaped, the staff polite, friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was a great bonus and how lovely to start the day with a swim and breakfast by the pool! All in all a very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Would definately recommend to others and stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
BWmanagement, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 September 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed a pleasant experience at the Best Western Naples Inn and Suites. We take great pride in providing a comfortable and welcoming stay to all our guests. I will pass along the compliments to our staff. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the Naples area.

Kind Regards,

Angela Brincku
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at the Best Western in Naples. The room was clean and spacious with a handy kitchenette and good sized bathroom. It overlooked a delightful pool area which was one of two and we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast there every morning. The owners obviously take a great pride in the grounds which are well planted and provide a tranquil backdrop to your stay. They collect interesting sculptures which are dotted about the grounds and there are impressively stocked Koi Carp pools. The staff are lovely: helpful, efficient and enthusiastic. They recommended eating at The Cheesecake Factory just opposite - always good value and also, for a special occasion, a French restaurant nearby called "Paris" which has fabulous food and excellent service. Fantastic value at Best Western and a great location for enjoying Naples.

Room Tip: We liked the rooms on the second floor.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
BWmanagement, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 September 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful comments about the hotel grounds and pool area. Our entire staff takes great pride in maintaining the grounds and rooms so that guests can consistently expect a clean and comfortable stay. Our location, amenities, and level of service do, indeed, ensure that you will receive a fantastic value.

We thank you for your visit and hope to be able to host your next visit to the Naples area.

Angela V. Brincku
Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

Hotel room 202 was super clean & failed to check for bed bugs. I woke up and did not realize it. I went swimming & extreme stinging. My husband slept in the other double and was fine. Landscaping was beautiful. I still have scars and it is August. Sadly AAA recommended this hotel:(

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
8 Thank IndyTraveler2009
BWmanagement, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 August 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to apologize for any uncomfortable experience you feel you endured during your stay with us. We take every accusation of pest problems very seriously. It is unfortunate that these issues were not brought to the attention of our staff while you were here--this would have given us the opportunity to look into the matter immediately. I would like to assure you that since reading this post, we have taken all of the proper steps to inspect the room and found no signs of bed bugs or any other pests. A second inspection by a licensed pest control company has confirmed the same. In fact, I am happy to provide you with the documentation of that inspection. Guest satisfaction is a priority at our hotel. We understand that no property is immune to pest problems, and as such, have employed a very effective system of monitoring and preventing this problem from affecting our guests. Thank you for your input on our hotel. I would ask that you give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Angela V. Brincku