Best Western Naples Inn & Suites
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
Ramada Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$106
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$210
US$372
US$332
  • Restaurant
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$313
US$208
US$191
HotelQuickly
2,044 results
All reviewspools and hot tubskoi fishbreakfast is servedred lobsterbest westernstropical paradisepool areatiki hutfree breakfasta ground floor roombeautiful landscapinglowdermilk beachdvd playerbeach shuttlestandard roombagelsmain pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We stayed two nights here in a suite and although the pool outside of our room was undergoing renovations (that was factored into the price) it was not a problem as there was another pool and hot tub in the other courtyard. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The suite (although dated) was spacious and clean. Nice gardens and soft music in the back ground. Good location within walking distance to the beach and some shopping. Probably would have stayed longer other than the weather rained out our plans.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My wife and I are very experienced travellers. Best Western Inn & Suites is one of the best hotels that we have ever stayed at. From the first moment we arrived the front desk staff made us feel welcome and as though we were long time friends, not first time guests. Our room was clean and spacious. We had a 1 bedroom suite. We could walk out to the pool and beautiful garden any time we wanted. The breakfast was very good and our room attendant too excellent care of our room. The whole experience was certainly one of the best we have ever had in a hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room or suite. You will have direct access to the pool and gardens.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2012

My children loved it my mom and I loved it everyone was very nice the rooms were nice and clean alittle small like as in bathroom wise but felt like home. Pool was nice and relaxing and the outside was absolutly beautiful will stay here again when I come back to visit

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank bjcorf
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The Best Western Naples Inn has become my home away from home over the last year as I am in the area almost weekly on business. No matter which room I am assigned to, I can always count on a clean, well-kept, comfortable room. I appreciate having such modern conveniences such as free wifi throughout the property, a large, flat screen TV, DVD player (so I can enjoy a free movie from their vast library), and faxing and copying services. I would be remiss if I didn't offer a huge kudos to the entire staff, who go out of their way to make me feel welcome and my business appreciated. I would highly recommend this hotel to both vacationers and business travelers.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We had a very pleasant stay here (3 nights). We arrived early and couldn't access our room immediately but we were offered use of the facilities and given towels to use around the pool. We were allocated a room on the ground floor, two fantastic sized beds, sliding doors to an outdoor seating area and a terrific view of the pool. The gardens are well landscaped, the staff polite, friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was a great bonus and how lovely to start the day with a swim and breakfast by the pool! All in all a very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Would definately recommend to others and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
BWmanagement, General Manager at Best Western Naples Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed a pleasant experience at the Best Western Naples Inn and Suites. We take great pride in providing a comfortable and welcoming stay to all our guests. I will pass along the compliments to our staff. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the Naples area.

Kind Regards,