“Only place I will stay in Naples!”

Best Western Naples Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I have been staying at this hotel at least once or twice a year for probably the past 5 years. They have been updating the rooms with large flat screen TV's, wonderful bedding, new fixtures, new tables and décor. You enter your room from the front parking lot and then a slider w/screen opens up into a tropical delight. Running stream, water fall, Koi, palms, floral vegetation and fun art statues. I love sitting outside on my little patio at night and listen to all the sounds, or take a late night soak in the hot tub. This area of the hotel is surrounded by the building and sits far off the main road. I travel as a single lady and feel extremely safe when I am here.
I cannot say enough about the staff. Most have been here since I started staying here. They know me on a first name basis and always put me in the room that is my favorite. Very friendly and helpful staff. I have met many European's when staying here which makes for interesting conversation. There are many regulars that return year after year.
I always stay in a basic room but they offer suites and condo's also. Even the basic room is equipped with a microwave and small refridge
I can't say enough good things about this Best Western.......give it a try !!.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Margaritaville22
Write a ReviewReviews (1,988)

Reviewed 27 December 2013

What a great hotel. We had a suite with fully equipped kitchen so we cooked our own meals. That was made very easy by the fact there a grocery store next door. We had a screened in verandah which allowed us to feel a warm breeze all night without bugs getting in. There is a pharmacy across the street which was convenient considering I had a cold while here :-(

There are two pools which look like they are in the middle of a plush oasis. Koi, greenery and statues around the pools help you forget there is a busy 6 lane road outside the hotel.

Staff was very professional and friendly, Shopping and beaches are close by. Be sure to bring quarters for the beach parking meters. The front desk loans movies for free also.

We were not disappointed by anything during our stay.

Room Tip: Some of the verandas didn't have screens. Be sure to ask if yours does.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I loved this place. The rooms and grounds were gorgeous. I stayed 2 nights and almost changed my plans to stay a 3rd night, that's how comfortable I was. I was first assigned a ground floor room that had a walk out patio -- it was lovely with all the green vegetation and nearby pool but I wanted more privacy so I went back and asked for / was granted the room directly above it. The rooms were very modern, pleasantly decorated, and had a great layout. They had a very spacious feel in part because when you enter there is a bar-like area that is separated from the main room by a short wall, and the bathroom is off of that area rather than directly off of the bedroom. And when the curtains were open, the lush grounds brought the outdoors indoors. Lovely!

I was also impressed with cooling/heating system -- it was so quiet! I assume this was part of the remodelling, which was very nicely done in my opinion.

I found two great places to eat in the strip mall kitty-corner from the hotel: Pizza Fusion (much better than it sounds, and more than just pizza) and the cafe inside the Food and Thought health food market. There are many other choices that were also within walking distance, which is important since there is no restaurant or lounge in the hotel.

The only drawbacks I saw were no king-sized beds available, and a breakfast with bad coffee and no fresh fruit (though it was complimentary). But these are minor fusses, and this place was so nice I would make the same choice again.

I booked using the Costco Travel website, which gave a welcomed discount. Check it out.

Room Tip: The patio/balcony for all of the rooms in the main building face the pool/courtyard, so the view is...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ANCTravel
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We upgraded to a suite for an additional $25 per night. This seemed to provide us with a bigger washroom, and a separate sitting area with TV and desk. It also had a walkout to courtyard. The room came with a nice breakfast by the pool. It included such things as bagel/waffles coffee (continental breakfast). Our room had some chairs outside the sliding door, which allowed us to enjoy a glass of wine late at night. The room was clean. The location was great, as it was fairly close to 5th avenue off of 41. I have already recommended the hotel to others.

Room Tip: I would recommend the upgrade to the suite.
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We were quite happy and pleased when we got to the hotel. the suite was very clean and laid out nicely. off the sliders in the living room area was a sunning deck, and pool just feet from our room. each morning we soaked in the Jacuzzi right by the pool before a quick swim before breakfast...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We often stay at this BW. It is close to grocery and the beach. Great helpful staff. As with most all hotels now they have gone completely smoke free. Great for none smokers but the hotel has not set up an area for smokers. We usually stay during the margins of the off season when rates are reasonable but on this occasion we must have been in the high season as the room was over 200 a night. Although it is a nice hotel, it is not a +200 a night hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel in Room 451 (2bed suite).This is a poor place to stay as .1.Food on the floor carpet
2.First night we were woken at 0600(am) by a loud alarm that we did not set.
3. This room is on a corner by traffic lights so a lot of road noise
4.Breakfast poor

Room Tip: Nice garden
2  Thank putdes