Gulfcoast Inn Naples
Courtyard Naples(Naples)
Inn of Naples(Naples)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsharold's placebagelspool areafun place to staygreat tiki bartile floorspoolside restaurantcoffee makercontinental breakfast isfresh fruitlaundry roomwould stay againcomfy bedmake your own waffleslocation is excellentgreat weekendflat screen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2009

I read so many good reviews about this hotel that I decided to book it for a two-night stay. Boy, was I disappointed. The first room that we were given had a horrible odor of cigarettes. We immediately went back and asked for another room. The second room didn't smell like cigarettes but it did smell musty. That wouldn't have been an issue, though, if the room were actually clean and well-kept -- it wasn't! From the stained bed linens to the filthy and cracking walls and stained tub, it was utterly gross. I didn't expect luxurious surroundings but I did expect cleanliness and comfort. I got neither. I will not return here again.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank adrianacollado
Reviewed 26 December 2008

Enjoyable stay. Our room was large and clean, the wireless internet access worked fine. We enjoyed a continental breakfast that was a little above average. The location - on a busy road - is absolutely safe, a shopping mall and several convenience stores just a few blocks away.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 18 August 2008

I am another member of the Ruvolo Reunion and I have to say the Gulf Coast Inn made our reunion a reality. What service, even delivered our drinks to the pool! Drinks and food were great, if you love a good hamburger that's the place to go. Breakfast was delicious and I felt at home there. JJ and staff made us feel welcome from the minute we arrived to the time we all sadly had to say goodbye. There wasn't a request we made that was turned down. I also appreciated the never ending supply of towels for the pool (which we were in morning til night!) The room we were in was great, I loved the little kitchen area. Thanks Gulf Coast Inn, we couldn't have done it without you! Gay

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 1 August 2008

Had a family reunion there. Family members(89) from all over the US attended and the management and staff were so accommodating to all our needs. Special kudos to JJ and Andy for making our reunion wonderful. The food at Harold's was great, Fujiyama's awesome and the service no matter we we all were could not have been better. If you have a reunion, this is your place! Our 4 day event was awesome! The Ruvolo family Thanks you all!

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 5 March 2008

We were having a birthday party in Naples for my Dad, and looking for a comfy, affordable place for 4 couples to stay and enjoy the weekend. The Inn was a great place to hang out by the pool (they allow you to bring your own beer & wine and will cork it for you, just no glass by the pool) or have a juicy burger (Naples' Best!) poolside at the candlelit cafe. The best part was just how laid-back a place it was, with a friendly, yet unobtrusive staff. Non-smoking rooms withTile Floors were best, and the corner rooms tended to be the largest and good places to congregate. The cafe/bar is a local hangout, which gave it a lively vibe. Breakfast was so-so, and could use some fresh fruit, but for a friendly place to reunite with family, it was perfect.

Stayed: March 2008