“A real good find and value”

Comfort Inn and Executive Suites
Ranked #36 of 59 Hotels in Naples
St. Petersburg, Florida
“A real good find and value”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Wanted to include Naples as an are to possibly relocate, but only had a day and the budget was getting a little tight. We found this place right off I-75, and was very reasonable (under $100). The room was spacious and clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. And the Tiki Bar was a very cool place...not crowded, but again, very friendly. Would highly recommend staying here when in the Naples area if you are on a moderate budget!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Terry W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 28 November 2012

We stayed here one night on our way down to Ft. Lauderdale for a cruise. It is convenient to I-75 and is a decent place to stay to just sleep. The breakfast is decent and the rooms are decent. This is not a Ritz, but doen't have the Ritz price either.

I have stayed here 2 times now and would stay again for the same reasons.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank gator0178
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 25 November 2012

My wife had a conference on Marco Island, FL where the cost of a hotel room was $200+/night. We decided to save some money by getting a hotel near there (Naples) and having me drive her to the conference each morning (a 20 minute commute). I checked on Trip Advisor and found this hotel. I called and talked with "Tom" who was very gracious and willing to work with me to find a room suitable for my health issues. I have a bad back and often have to sleep on the floor on a roll-away bed's cushion because most hotels (even the expensive ones) have nice soft beds that are not firm enough for me. He convinced me that my best option was one of the "Efficiency" rooms because it came with sofa sleeper that had firm mattresses. An added benefit was that the room was spacious, had a small kitchen area complete with dishes, burner, and small refrigerator (lg for a hotel) in addition to the usual amenities. The price with AAA was about $75/night. I booked the room since we were staying at least 4 days (we ended up staying there 6 days), the rooms were on the 4th floor (top floor) where it would be quieter, and the hotel had a breakfast as well.
The hotel was a bit hard to find as it was tucked back in an area where the roads were under construction but the hotel was just off the freeway and centrally located for our needs. The hotel and room were as described. I was delighted to find a firm mattress to sleep on, my wife had a comfortable king bed and we had plenty of room to stretch out in for the week's stay.
The negatives: I travel enough to know that the bathroom tells the story about upkeep. The bathroom was in good shape but repairs that had been made (painting, chalking, etc) were not what a "finish" carpenter would do. I know I would have done a better job. This was an appearance issue only. The bathroom was quite functional.
They had a nice breakfast buffet area complete with waffle maker. They also had biscuits and gravy in addition to the usual assortment of dry cereal, juice, and pastries. I stay at Choice Hotels a lot and felt that this one fell a little short on the variety of breakfast items.
That said, we would book this hotel again.

Room Tip: The "Efficiency" rooms are a good buy.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Traveling_jim49
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed 23 November 2012

We drove to Everglade City to find no room at the Inn. Another 40 miles back to Naples we found this hotel. Greeted by the manager who quickly fixed us up with a wonderful suite. Large room, stove, dishwasher, and ref. Tiki Bar just below our room was great. Hot breakfast was plentiful and tasty. I will keep this hotel in mind if we are ever in the area or anyone we know who is going there of this nice hotel. Highly recommend.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank grannypuc
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

Hotel style building. Large spacious rooms and check in area. Found breakfast area larger than most.
Great Tiki bar with happy hour.
Refrigerator no microwave nor safe.
Large parking area with Cracker Barrel next door.
Hot breakfast included.
Near interstate and tucked away. Loved it! Would stay again.

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank Norma T
Las Vegas
Reviewed 20 July 2012

This is just a great place! The rates are good, the rooms are good, and the pool area is great and it has a BAR! This is my first Comfort Inn stay that has had a bar at the pool, and I am on my 30th night of traveling around the country tonight and all of my stays have been at Choice Hotels along the way. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, the location right off the 75 was great, we will stay here next year when we pass through south Florida!
BTW.... You can swim at the pool or hot tub as late as you like as long as you are considerate of other guests and keep the noise down, which we have found to be common at most every Comfort Inn we have stayed at while traveling across the country.

Room Tip: Many rooms have a balcony that overlooks the pool area. The staff is very nice and lets you choose a...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank partcentpc
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 14 July 2012

The continental breakfast, complete with hot items, was fantastic! Great place to have a good start to a long day. Had a leaky air conditioning unit early in the morning but reported it when we checked out, they said they would check it out. Tiki bar by the pool was nice, great end to a very long day. Water in the pool was a little warm. Find it interesting to find heated pools in Florida in the middle of summer but oh well.

Room Tip: Good value
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family