We just spent a week at the Bayfront Inn in August, 2013. It is a small hotel, but a wonderful place to stay. The weekend brunch is not only very tasty, but it is not expensive and the setting is superb looking over the marina. Walking to Tin City gives you a variety of restaurants and shops to view. The area surrounding the hotel also gives you walking distance to other restaurants. The hotel room furnishings are top-notch even though the rooms are not large. You can rent umbrellas and sand chairs for the asking free of charge! Would love to go back in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayfront Inn on Fifth has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation to become Naples only waterfront downtown luxury boutique hotel. Discover our Caribbean chic decor, while your senses are relaxed into a state of bliss. We are conveniently located on 5th Ave., within walking distance to gourmet restaurants, shopping, art galleries and night life. Discover the Naples waterways with a charter boat or one of our experienced fishing captains, located at our 12 slip marina. We invite you to explore the tastes of the tropics with a romantic getaway filled with tropical sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayfront Inn 5th Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel 5th Ave
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Naples, Florida