We decided on a thursday to head over to naples for a short getaway.Its been several years since we have been over there,we were unsure of where to stay, especially with it being labor day weekend.Checked out some reviews and prices online and decided to give Bayfront Inn a shot.Since we were just staying one night,we werent to worried about it.We were more than happy with what we found,friendly staff,terrific location,clean room with comfortable bed.The price was very resonable.I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to family and friends. Looking forward to going back for a nice relaxing weekend. I did see someone else had mentioned adding ceiling fans to rooms, I agree this would be a great addition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayfront Inn on Fifth has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation to become Naples only waterfront downtown luxury boutique hotel. Discover our Caribbean chic decor, while your senses are relaxed into a state of bliss. We are conveniently located on 5th Ave., within walking distance to gourmet restaurants, shopping, art galleries and night life. Discover the Naples waterways with a charter boat or one of our experienced fishing captains, located at our 12 slip marina. We invite you to explore the tastes of the tropics with a romantic getaway filled with tropical sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bayfront Inn 5th Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel 5th Ave
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Naples, Florida