I stayed here last night and have mixed feelings. The hotel is cute, small but nice rooms. The staff is friendly (especially our waiter this morning). On the downside, I paid extra for a room with a view, but I got a room that looked out onto the roof of the bar, with minimal water view. The extra $ I paid wasn't worth it. Also, I know it's a small hotel, but since my room was close to the elevator, I could hear all the noise from people talking, opening/closing doors, rolling their luggage etc. this morning I was woken up at 7 am by what I assume was the staff preparing for breakfast. Overall, it was a pleasant stay, but if I were to return I would ask for a city view room further up and away from the elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayfront Inn on Fifth has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation to become Naples only waterfront downtown luxury boutique hotel. Discover our Caribbean chic decor, while your senses are relaxed into a state of bliss. We are conveniently located on 5th Ave., within walking distance to gourmet restaurants, shopping, art galleries and night life. Discover the Naples waterways with a charter boat or one of our experienced fishing captains, located at our 12 slip marina. We invite you to explore the tastes of the tropics with a romantic getaway filled with tropical sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Bayfront Inn 5th Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel 5th Ave
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Naples, Florida