Just got back from a night at the Bayfront. We drove over from West Palm Beach for a quick getaway. This was my first time at the Bayfront. I thought the location was awesome! They are situated at a perfect location overlooking a marina filled with boats.. I felt like I could be in another country when we were at the bar enjoying a drink. The bar is outdoors...but completely covered so regardless of weather you could enjoy it. The staff all were pleasant and helpful. We had a nice room facing the bay and the view was lovely. The room is very adequate as is the bathroom. It was quiet and clean. This is not a luxurious place...but you will be more than satisfied with it. It has a nice pool and spa. We had the buffet breakfast served outdoors around the bar and it was more than I thought it would be! Eggs benedict, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage...biscuits and gravy...etc. etc. Plenty of good eating! It is about 5 min. from the heart of town which is 5th Avenue. You COULD walk it...but a short drive was better. Lots of parking there and plenty of restaurants to dine at. I would definitely go back there for a quick getaway. Around the hotel is a magnificent condo development with stores and restaurants on the main floor. You could literally park (free) at the hotel while you are there and never have to leave...eating either at the hotel or several of the restaurants in the plaza there. Lovely setting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayfront Inn on Fifth has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation to become Naples only waterfront downtown luxury boutique hotel. Discover our Caribbean chic decor, while your senses are relaxed into a state of bliss. We are conveniently located on 5th Ave., within walking distance to gourmet restaurants, shopping, art galleries and night life. Discover the Naples waterways with a charter boat or one of our experienced fishing captains, located at our 12 slip marina. We invite you to explore the tastes of the tropics with a romantic getaway filled with tropical sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Bayfront Inn 5th Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel 5th Ave
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Naples, Florida