Bayfront Inn 5th Ave
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ramada Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$106
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$462
US$283
Official Website
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$276
US$534
US$432
  • Beachfront
All reviewstin citybay viewoutdoor barbayview roomwithin walking distanceshops and restaurantsboutique hotelbusy roadwater viewfront desk staffshopping and diningnice roomclose to downtowndowntown naplesshort driveold naplesbaymont
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2013

as a frequent traveler I have yet to come across a better place to stay then the Bay Front Inn on Fifth. While the rooms are nice, the food is excellent and the location is superb, its the people that make the difference. Go see Milos for breakfast, he makes the entire stay worth it!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Nathan B
-BarryGHiggins, General Manager at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us. Thank you for your nice complements about our property and I couldn't agree with you more regarding your statement that "its people who make the difference" The most important part of our hotel is our staff because only they can convey true hospitality to our guests, making them feel warm and welcomed, and able to RELAX! Thank you for your kind words about Milosh, I will be sure to mention your review to him. We hope you will come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Looking for a last minute getaway from Ft. Lauderdale, this hotel was a pleasant surprise!

After checking in to our spacious room (with a nice view of the marina) we decided to hit the bar for a beverage. It's situated outside - but covered - as is the restaurant. Great service and generous drinks. After refreshing ourselves with a dip in the pool, we ventured out for dinner to a quaint little complex on the marina - within view of the hotel. It's actually a multi-purpose facility with condos, stores and restaurants.

When we returned to the hotel, we decided to sit at the bar outside since it was such a nice evening....but the bar closed at 10pm!!!! What's up with that?!?!!? We were watching a game on the TV's and had to take a drink to go and watch in our room.

The next morning, we enjoyed the breakfast buffet - which was worth every penny!

When it got time to check out, we drove across the street to Tin City for some more shopping and a late lunch before heading home.

All in all - a nice little getaway!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for choosing us for your getaway! Im very happy you found your room spacious and enjoyed your view of the marina and of course the great service and generous drinks served on our waterside terrace. Sounds like you really had a good time at our hotel. Im so glad that you found us convenient to the downtown area and all that it has to offer. Im sorry you were disappointed by our hours of operation for our restaurant. We close at 10PM because we have many guest rooms which are overlooking that area and we want all of our guests to get a good night sleep. On a more positive note, we do have a wide variety of late night options with in walking distance to the hotel that we hope you were able to take advantage of. We hope that you will come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Just got back from a night at the Bayfront. We drove over from West Palm Beach for a quick getaway. This was my first time at the Bayfront. I thought the location was awesome! They are situated at a perfect location overlooking a marina filled with boats.. I felt like I could be in another country when we were at the bar enjoying a drink. The bar is outdoors...but completely covered so regardless of weather you could enjoy it. The staff all were pleasant and helpful. We had a nice room facing the bay and the view was lovely. The room is very adequate as is the bathroom. It was quiet and clean. This is not a luxurious place...but you will be more than satisfied with it. It has a nice pool and spa. We had the buffet breakfast served outdoors around the bar and it was more than I thought it would be! Eggs benedict, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage...biscuits and gravy...etc. etc. Plenty of good eating! It is about 5 min. from the heart of town which is 5th Avenue. You COULD walk it...but a short drive was better. Lots of parking there and plenty of restaurants to dine at. I would definitely go back there for a quick getaway. Around the hotel is a magnificent condo development with stores and restaurants on the main floor. You could literally park (free) at the hotel while you are there and never have to leave...eating either at the hotel or several of the restaurants in the plaza there. Lovely setting!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor overlooking the bay. A little more money but if views are important you will enjoy this!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
-BarryGHiggins, General Manager at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for all of the nice things that you said about our location, property, and staff. Im very happy that you enjoyed the view from our waterside terrace and guest room, as well as enjoyed dinning in our restaurant. We are friendly, warm, and cozy, and our location is not only has breathtaking views of the bay, but is also so convenient to the downtown area and even local beaches. We certainly hope you will consider making us a regular getaway in the future! Thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

First of all the lunch at the hotel was absolutely incredible..... After the one hour wait to get your food. After check in no one would offer to pick up our luggage are even to show us where the elevator was, being it was on two different floors. Then we had the issue with the bathroom, I am pretty sure that the toilets that are in that hotel was taken out a Barbie doll house, since they were only maybe 9 inches off the floor... And if you want to use the toilet paper you have to be a contortionist to turn to pull the paper!!! And the pool is locked with a chain and security will not allowed anyone in that pool the moment that Sun Goes Down which even if you wanted to go out and get in the hot tub before you go to bed they would not allow it at all. Then the noise from the band in the bar downstairs I was on the second floor I could not even hear my TV until they stop playing at about 1030 that night. I will say that will be my last night ever staying in the hotel I will make a point to make sure to tell all my friends the exact same thing... A hotel that does not care about their guest!!! Patrick Scott Room 219

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank cleanu

Im very happy you enjoyed your lunch but so sorry you had to wait! We are a cozy, (84) room boutique hotel. This can be uncomfortable for a guest who is used to a larger hotel...I am so sorry. The hours of our pool are regulated by The City Of Naples and it is allowed to be open from sunrise to sunset. Im so sorry this was disappointing to you, I wish we could change this but, unfortunately we must follow the conditions of our license. Out of respect to our guests our entertainment in our bar is from 6PM-8PM on Friday nights, and from 6:30-9:30 on Saturday nights. Perhaps it may have seemed like 10:30 to you but let me assure that because we have so many guest rooms that overlook our bar area we are very strict about our hours of entertainment. Finally, you made a comment about a hotel that does not care about its guests? Did you speak to a manager during your stay about any of your concerns? We care very much about our guests and when we are aware of a guest having an issue we will go above and beyond to try to please that guest. Im so sorry you did not enjoy your stay. Please feel free to contact me at generalmanager@bayfrontinnnaples.com if there is something that we could do that would make you feel better. At the very least let me pay for your lunch that you waited so long for.
Thank you for giving us a try. Best wishes in your future travels.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed here last night and have mixed feelings. The hotel is cute, small but nice rooms. The staff is friendly (especially our waiter this morning). On the downside, I paid extra for a room with a view, but I got a room that looked out onto the roof of the bar, with minimal water view. The extra $ I paid wasn't worth it. Also, I know it's a small hotel, but since my room was close to the elevator, I could hear all the noise from people talking, opening/closing doors, rolling their luggage etc. this morning I was woken up at 7 am by what I assume was the staff preparing for breakfast. Overall, it was a pleasant stay, but if I were to return I would ask for a city view room further up and away from the elevator.

• Stayed: November 2013

I am so sorry that you did not have a nice view of the bay from your room and felt the area you were in was noisy. Please contact me back I would like to refund your upgrade fee. Thank you for your many nice comments about our property. Please keep me advised of your future travel plans to Naples. Next time you are here I would like to provide you with an upgrade to our luxury floor. We hope to see you back soon. I can be reached at general manager@bayfrontinnnaples.com.