Stayed at this hotel last weekend. On the positive side, it has a central location but after than it goes down hill quickly. Small rooms for a huge price, poorly appointed rooms, spotted linens, noisy, desk attendants seemed off their game and not much to offer for amenities. They post a sign in the elevator announcing they have Sleep Number Beds but they are only in the most expensive rooms (over $400 per night). I'll pick out a different hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayfront Inn on Fifth has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation to become Naples only waterfront downtown luxury boutique hotel. Discover our Caribbean chic decor, while your senses are relaxed into a state of bliss. We are conveniently located on 5th Ave., within walking distance to gourmet restaurants, shopping, art galleries and night life. Discover the Naples waterways with a charter boat or one of our experienced fishing captains, located at our 12 slip marina. We invite you to explore the tastes of the tropics with a romantic getaway filled with tropical sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bayfront Inn 5th Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel 5th Ave
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Naples, Florida