Bayfront Inn 5th Ave
US$158
Doubletree.com
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$298
US$365
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$203
US$222
US$199
US$210
All reviewstin citybay viewoutdoor barbayview roomwithin walking distanceshops and restaurantsboutique hotelbusy roadwater viewfront desk staffshopping and diningnice roomclose to downtowndowntown naplesshort driveold naplesbaymont
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Bayfront Inn is very clean. But....room 317 is very awkward. Chest of drawers opens up into isle and can't get around bed....There is room for a refrigerator in the room but that is a la carte. You have to rent it for$20.00 a night. So if you need to keep wine or juice or anything for the kids cold...include refrigerator rent in the price of room!!! They offer continental breakfast at 7:00 a.m, but you have to see the bartender for even a cup of coffee and pay for it. Its also a la carte..And the bartender did not show up at 7am for the first 3 mornings we were there...(Fri, Sat and Sun) Manager said he was "late" and apologized. No work out area or pool..You can rent (a la carte) your fitness center for $10.00 a day at the Naples Community Hospital...really!!! The pool and rec areas are "under construction". It rained one night while we were there and the floor in the lounge was flooded out. Next morning for breakfast you had to walk around puddles on the floor. Very poor management. Only positive thing I can say was it was a clean hotel..but for the area and price, not a good deal. Concierge is not there on Sun or Monday or after 4pm.....The only staff people who seemed consciencious were the maids cleaning the rooms...

Room Tip: Rooms over the lounge are noisy...bar has live music..air conditioners are very loud
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
-BarryGHiggins, General Manager at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Im very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us! Our guests may at any time request a refrigerator from our front desk and one will be delivered to the room FREE OF CHARGE. Im so sorry that you thought that there was a $20.00 charge. Can you please let me know where you heard that there was a charge so that I can make that correction? Also we do not offer a continental breakfast, but we do offer a very nice breakfast buffet. The cost of the buffet is $12.95 and it does include coffee and fresh squeezed Florida orange juice, and a variety of other beverages. If you come to our restaurant and order a cup of coffee you will be charged, but we do offer complementary Keurig coffee service in all of our guest rooms. I am very sorry that the server was not on time that is inexcusable and I will be speaking with our food and beverage manager regarding this. Can you please respond with the dates of your stay so that I may further investigate this? I am sorry we do not have a fitness center, we do have one included in our current renovation due to be completed some time in May. In regards to Wellness Center located at Naples Community Hospital this is very nice state of the art facility that we offer complementary shuttle service to from our hotel. The Wellness Center does charge non members a $10.00 per day fee for use of its facilities. Our pool and rec areas are open and not under construction nor were they under construction during your stay, again can you please let me know where you received this information? In regards to puddles on our waterside terrace, because it is located outside we do get some puddles during periods of rain, I'm so sorry. Our concierge is on duty during high volume "peak hours" to answer our guests questions, make dinner reservations, or provide shuttle service. During the hours that the concierge is not available these services are provided by our front desk. It would be extremely helpful to me if you would please contact me at general manager@bayfrontinnnaples.com and provide me with some more details of your stay. We care about each one of our reviews and it is very important to us that we respond and make change where change is needed. Thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Great location, friendly staff,nice room facing the Bay. Unfortunately very very noisy.Our room faced the bar area. I believe they had a wedding party with DJ…etc. going on that day! It felt as if the party was inside my room.We couldn’t rest/relax much…which is the reason my husband and I decided to get away to Naples for one day…and it wasn’t cheap we paid almost $300 for that one night. Breakfast buffet was terrible the eggs and potatoes were cold and tasteless…again not cheap for $28. It was the worst $28 ever spent.Our waiter was very nice but he was overwhelmed as he was the only one there. I honestly felt bad for the guy.AC in room was not working properly...very hot at night.Also; we got stuck in the elevator…which was very scaring. At check out I did express my complaints to the nice girl and she said you would speak to her manager. I have not heard from anybody at Bayfront Inn.Overall, it was a bit disappointing but not terrible.Again very friendly staff and clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
-BarryGHiggins, General Manager at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you for your nice comments about our staff and location. I am so sorry that you were dissappointed by noise from an event, your experience in our restaurant, and your in room ac not working properly. It is also inexcusable that you were told by our staff that a manger would contact you and that so far no one has reached out to you. Please contact me back at generalmanager@bayfrontinnnaples.com. My first choice would be to redeam The Bayfront Inns reputation by inviting you back for a complementary stay in which case I would also include an upgraded room, as well as a dinning credit. If you would rather have a refund of your stay including room and tax, as well as all breakfast charges, I would also be happy to do this for you. Once again my sincere apologies for disappointing you.

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Our room was street side. Very noisy, the sun beams through in the afternoon and have to pull the cheesy shade down. Room trays were sitting outside room doors more then 12 hours. Only good part is the location

• Stayed: April 2014

Im very sorry that you were disappointed with your stay with us. Although its hard to apologize for the sun setting on the west side of our hotel, I am sorry that you were disturbed by this and did not feel that your shade was adequate. I am also sorry that your tray sat out side of your room for such a long time, I am assuming that this was from evening to morning however this is still unacceptable and I will be speaking with our head of housekeeping as well as our front desk manager regarding this. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

On the one hand, it's difficult to give a hotel a really good review when you didn't sleep well. After all, the hotel is a place to sleep and that should be the primary basis for deciding if it was worth it or not. However, the hotel also has a lot of things going for it, so I think it deserves a stronger review. If it helps, consider this a 3.5 star review that I rounded up.

Lets start with the bad - sleep. Had a lot of trouble sleeping. And I wasn't uncomfortable, there wasn't too much noise outside (even though we were right above the bar) and the A/C drowned out what noise there was. But for some reason, bot my girlfriend and I had trouble sleeping here. That's a problem for a hotel, and hard to get past.

We didn't eat or drink here, which makes this review even stranger. If I didn't eat or drink here, and didn't sleep well, then how am I giving it 4 stars. Well, impressions are important, location is important, and staff is important. Beginning with the latter, the staff was wonderful - very accommodating, including giving us an extra hour to check out, even though their checkout time was already an hour later than most hotels. Everyone was extremely pleasant to talk to.

Location has already been mentioned, but I'll mention it again. It's on the water - not beach side, but on the river or inlet or something. Multiple good restaurants right outside and outdoor bars right on the water. Very high end area - but this is Naples, so that describes a lot. Downtown Naples, with its plethora of fancy restaurants and expensive shops, is 1/2 mile away or less - easy walking distance. We didn't go to the beach from our hotel - did that after we checked out and went to the art district - so I don't know how convenient it is to the beach. But the location is superb. Prime spot.

As I said, impressions are important, too, and this place is very cute. Rooms are well put together. Outside looks like a high end fancy boutique hotel, and the area, as mentioned, is also very high end.

So, lack of good sleep aside, I liked it here and would probably give it another chance. Given how expensive hotels are in nearby marco island, it is probably hard to find such a nice place at these prices. In any event, maybe the lack of sleep was due to what we ate - we both ate the same thing that night, though I should be shot for even suggesting there was something stomach-upsetting about that wonderfulness.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tbow77
-BarryGHiggins, General Manager at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

We are very happy that you enjoyed our hotel. I think your decision to round up and give us the benefit of the doubt regarding your trouble sleeping was a very fair decision. I have had similar experiences even staying in 5 star resorts and for no particular reason I was just "restless" I think some of it can have to do with changes in your eating habits when you go away, or even just the excitement of being in a different environment and routine. Thank you for your many nice comments about our property and we do certainly hope that you will return.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

location close to center by foot, room size ok and tidy, no fridge, very loud when you are on street side, to bright in the room, next door room cleaning starts in the morning with very loud vacuum cleaner

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. Im sorry that you were disturbed by the street noise, brightness of your room, and the sound of the vacuum cleaner in the morning. Your comments are so important to us and we are currently researching some ideas we have about how to make the hotel as quiet as possible. There are certain qualities of the hotel that are not changeable but there are other things that are, like a different type of vacuum cleaner. As I said we are looking into these areas and how we can change them to improve our guest experience. Please come back and stay with us again. Thank you for your review .