“Fantastic Hotel for boaters”

Bayfront Inn 5th Ave
Ranked #31 of 59 Hotels in Naples
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic Hotel for boaters”
Reviewed 4 April 2006

Spent the weekend of March 24-26 at Bayfront Inn Naples.

We brought the boat along with us.

The hotel has undergone extensive ugrades. The room was so nice we didn't want to leave to go fishing. The continental breakfast was great prior to heading out in the morning.

Fantastic staff.

We will definitely be back next year!

S Alvarez

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (262)
Reviewed 29 March 2006

We loved the outdoor bar and eating area and wonderful view of the bay. The front desk staff made our stay so enjoyable. They were most helpful and accomodating.

Reviewed 28 March 2006

Just recently I had the priveledge of staying at the bayfront Inn On Fifth, this place is incredible! I have been traveling for over twenty years through my business and I have stayed in Hotels all over the world and this hotel is one of the best with it's comfortable atmosphere and hospitable staff, making this the best kept secret in Naples Fla. I recommend this hotel with a five star rating, you will not be disappointed, give it a try next time you are in Naples, Fla.

Stayed March 2006
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 19 February 2006

I often stayed in this hotel when it was a Comfort Inn because of the marina, location, convenience and underground parking. Since a complete renovation and re-opening as Bayfront Inn, this hotel and its rooms are beautiful! This is now a first-class small hotel, and with the amenities, location, the beautiful bay view, and the very reasonable room rates, this is the best hotel, and the best hotel buy in Naples.

• Stayed February 2006
4 Thank rkip2015
Reviewed 24 January 2006

I was at the Bayfront Inn on 5th this past weekend and it is a nice place! The rooms are neat and clean! The bar area and pool are nice and there is a nice view off the back deck! The food at the outside bar is nice ,,, the people are nice! The lobby is inviting with sitting area and TV's and continental breakfast! NICE CLEAN floors! Bed and linens are all new! The bathrooms are clean (no mold or mildew) ,,, the carpet is clean and unstained! a nice place. It is close to downtown shopping and restaurants(you can walk!)Bayfront (like a plaza) is next door and has some restaurants, Galleries, a cafe and an outdoor bar to visit on the bay! boats and people around, too!

Stayed January 2006
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Pompano Beach, Florida
Reviewed 12 December 2005

hotel was under major renovations when we arrived. very little parking; you could park next to a cement mixer or else park down the street. i parked down the street and my car got damaged. the hotel was full of workers, who started banging first thing in the morning. it was alright until the last day when the casual day laborers started going into our room when we were out, so they could 'finish up their work'. it's a good location and probably would be good to stay at, but when we stayed it was a bad experience. housekeeping was very good. but i don't like people who aren't even hotel employees (the construction workers) going into my room when i am out.

Stayed November 2005
, Dir of Operations at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this review, 24 January 2006
The multi-million dollar renovations are finally complete! We have successfully upgraded the former Comfort Inn & Marina to Naples only downtown waterfront luxury boutique hotel. My apologies to those inconvenienced during the renovations. This took longer than anticipated and we are all so happy its over! I do hope you will give us another chance to accomodate you.
Reviewed 21 June 2005

I stayed at this hotel in a king city-view room in February 2005. I moved from the Quality Inn becuase it was a more convenient location. The Marina is beautiful and easy walking distance to city center. The pool and spa was very refreshing. The breakfast was fortifying. I really felt like I was in Florida!! (unlike the Quality Inn - - my room was facing a dumpster). I would definatly return if I am in that area again.

Stayed February 2005