Booked this hotel direct, online with the hotel and got a good rate of 83 USD a night for a double, city view room - breakfast excluded. First impressions of the hotel were very good. Staff were very friendly and accommodating and the hotel was clean and nicely decorated. The rear of the hotel looks onto the marina and terrace, which is really nice. However, the 'City View' rooms, actually overlook a very busy highway and don't have much of a city view! This wasn't a problem, other than for the traffic noise late into the night and early on a morning! There is a nice enough swimming pool with sunbeds provided, however, don't expect a nice peaceful lounge by the pool - this is impossible due to the noisy highway running right by the pool.
We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, 2 of the nights there was no hot water at all. A problem the hotel were aware of and trying to sort out. For this inconvienience they knocked the price of one mornings breakfast off the price of our bill. The breakfast is 5.95 USD each. It is basic, but ample, self service, serving things such as muffins, waffles (make them yourself), cereal, toast, fruit, fruit juice, tea and coffee.
Our room at the hotel was very nice, with a comfortable bed, large LCD tv and a modern, clean bathroom.
The location of the hotel (other than being next to the busy highway), is good. About 45 mins drive to Everglades City. It is on Fith Avenue, which is the main street where all of the restaurants etc are. Restaurants etc are about 15mins walk and the beach is around 30-40mins walk from the hotel.
Overall, this was a good hotel for what we paid. It has a few nice touches such as free tea/coffee and cookies each afternoon and free internet access in the lobby, however, had we paid much more it would not have been good value. It sells itself as being a 'boutique' hotel. It is a 'nice' hotel with a long way to go if it wants to compete with the higher end of the 'boutique' market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayfront Inn on Fifth has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation to become Naples only waterfront downtown luxury boutique hotel. Discover our Caribbean chic decor, while your senses are relaxed into a state of bliss. We are conveniently located on 5th Ave., within walking distance to gourmet restaurants, shopping, art galleries and night life. Discover the Naples waterways with a charter boat or one of our experienced fishing captains, located at our 12 slip marina. We invite you to explore the tastes of the tropics with a romantic getaway filled with tropical sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bayfront Inn 5th Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel Naples
- Bayfront Hotel 5th Ave
- Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Naples, Florida