Booked a package at the LaPlaya Resort over the Memorial Day period for a premium beachfront room from info gleaned on their website. Was very glad I did my due diligence as the package included complementary resort and valet fees, along with a $75 nightly credit to be used for amenities. That sure came in handy as my wife used $$$ for the spa, the gift shop, along with meals we had at Baleen and the pool grille.
Our room was in the tower on the 9th floor overlooking the beach. What a fantastic view of the many lovely sunsets we had a chance to see. We also observed three sunset beach weddings Fri/Sat/Sun nights. Services provided from all staff was easy and interaction enjoyable. Each day the resort beach attendents set out lounge chairs with towels and umbrellas for use by guests on the white sandy beach. Water temps made swimming in the Gulf very nice.
We had many great meals at Baleen (onsite), and at local places USS Nemo, Fernandez The Bull, and Randy's Fish Market. One night we visted the Philharmonic Arts Center to hear the orchestra do a production of "How The West Was Won". We spent a whole day wandering around the Naples Zoo and listeneing to the many Zookeeper animal talks. Got to see their five giraffes that are the base for their new exhibit they are creating.
We had a great time and would highly recommend the LaPlayaResort for your stay, Everybody was nice, friendly, and made you feel welcome. Oh and the weather was very agreeable also, 92-95 degrees during the day with a nice ocean breeze so it didn't even feel too hot for these piedmont area North Carolinians.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only luxury Naples Beach resort on the Florida Gulf Coast rivals the elan of South Beach and promises an experience of rejuvenation, whether under a white cabana, by a cascading-falls pool, through the fine cuisine at Baleen Naples, in exotic SpaTerre, out on our Bob Cupp golf course, or simply in your guestroom. Sip a margarita on the sand in front of this beautiful beach resort and discover the breathtaking beauty of the gulf beaches in southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Naples Florida
- Naples La Playa Beach
- Naples La Playa Resort
- Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Beach Resort Naples
- La Playa Resort Naples
- Laplaya Beach And Golf Resort
- LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort Naples, Florida