With our recent 7-night stay, we had an excellent vacation experience at La Playa.
In past years we had stayed at chain hotels (Marriott, Hilton etc) but this time decided to go for a bit more. With the help of TripAdvisor for hotel selection and AMEX travel services for the actual booking, we snagged a corner room in the beach house. Our deal - spring slipaway - included the resort fee, parking and $50 in daily charges - ultimately removing the stress of extra charges at a known price.
Our spacious and well appointed room was wonderfully overlooking the beach and our first view was of a couple of dolphins swimming out front! The balcony was a good place to watch the sunset with our own "happy hour".
The staff goes out of its way to satisfy, and this includes front desk, concierge, restaurant, pool, beach. We used the fitness room (good but somewhat outdated equipment) but not the spa.
The location is fantastic, besides being directly on the water you are within a stones throw of great dining and entertainment options.
A few notes:
(1) Keep a ready supply of 1 and 5 dollar bills, you will need them for frequent tips to the valet parking, pool and beach staff. Unfortunately there is no self-parking option.
(2) We requested and received a small refrigerator, important for people with special needs or if you simply want to cool your own drinks. They don't have many of them and there may be an extra charge involved.
(3) If you have a laptop or tablet with video content to watch, bring along a mini-HDMI cable which will allow you to hook up to the flatscreen TV. Manually adjust the TV input to HDMI and it works.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step onto the beach from your private oceanfront guestroom at one of the best Naples, Florida beach resorts. Be greeted by cloudless skies, sparkling turquoise waters and white sandy beaches every morning at our Florida beach resort. As a guest of LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort, this image of paradise is your daily reality. One of Florida's finest resort hotels, LaPlaya rests between the Gulf of Mexico and picturesque Vanderbilt Bay, offering guests a rare chance to experience South Florida's tropical beauty from front-row seats. Compared to most luxury Florida resorts, LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort reflects the contemporary lifestyle and easygoing attitude of South Florida. LaPlaya Beach Resort is a place where guests can truly feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Naples Florida
- Naples La Playa Beach
- Naples La Playa Resort
- Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Beach Resort Naples
- La Playa Resort Naples
- Laplaya Beach And Golf Resort
- LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort Naples, Florida