I have been to Naples a few times and I would have to say this is the best place I have stayed in Naples. The hotel is beautiful, the restaurant serves great food and the service is excellent. The hotel is also located right on the beach. The Ritz and Waldorf are not directly on the beach.
Rooms: We opted for the Ocean View Room. The ocean view room opens up to a huge balcony and when the curtains are open you feel like you are on a beautiful beach. The rooms are spacious and the bed is comfortable. They also offer all the nice extras that a luxury hotel should like beach towels, coffee, toothbrush etc. The other nice thing about our room is that it got a lot of light. The room felt romantic and it was just a great experience when we were in it.
Service: The service in this hotel is great. The staff are flexible and go out of their way to help you. If you asked for small things such as printing out a boarding pass they would just do it themsleves instead of sending you to the business center. I also liked that everytime a staff member saw you they always greeted you. Many hotels do not do this anymore and it is a nice touch.
Parking: Parking at the hotel is expensive ($25) and they valet it each time. I am from a city where valet is not the norm, so that is a little bit annoying, but is not the end of the world.
Restaurant: The food at the restaurant was really nice. They also have a nice cigar and wine selection. We would go there late every night. Even if the outdoor area was empty they would not give us a hard time about being the only guests sitting outdoors. The patio is on the beach and is definitely relaxing.
Beach Service: The hotel offers beach service with chairs, umbrellas and towels as part of the service. The staff at the beach is very warm and friendly. They seemed happy to be out at the beach versus some other places where they look bothered to be doing their jobs.
Overall, we loved this hotel. We would definitely stay here again. Despite it's expensive price tag you leave the hotel with a great feeling which is something very important to us when we take a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step onto the beach from your private oceanfront guestroom at one of the best Naples, Florida beach resorts. Be greeted by cloudless skies, sparkling turquoise waters and white sandy beaches every morning at our Florida beach resort. As a guest of LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort, this image of paradise is your daily reality. One of Florida's finest resort hotels, LaPlaya rests between the Gulf of Mexico and picturesque Vanderbilt Bay, offering guests a rare chance to experience South Florida's tropical beauty from front-row seats. Compared to most luxury Florida resorts, LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort reflects the contemporary lifestyle and easygoing attitude of South Florida. LaPlaya Beach Resort is a place where guests can truly feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Naples Florida
- Naples La Playa Beach
- Naples La Playa Resort
- Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Beach Resort Naples
- La Playa Resort Naples
- Laplaya Beach And Golf Resort
- LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort Naples, Florida