The resort is reasonably priced for the area and has a nice pool. The resort's wi-fi only works in the main building and generally is rather slow. There is a public computer available for guests' use. The restaurant's menu is rather limited and it does not serve breakfast or lunch during the week. The food was otherwise good. The resort's location is somewhat isolated but our rooms had small kitchens, and there are several good restaurants in an easy drive to Everglades City. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the 10,000 Islands, Port of the Islands Everglades Adventure Resort features 42 cottage suites and studios, full service marina with boat slips, game room, Angler’s Cove Restaurant & Bar, outdoor swimming pool, barbecue grills, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Port of the Islands Everglades Adventure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Of The Islands Resort And Marina Hotel Naples
- Port Of The Islands Everglades Adventure Resort Naples, Florida