As always are annual fishing trip to Port of the Islands was a great success. The staff is always courteous and the Resort is a gem? Had dinner in Eveglades City at Seafood Depot. The marina is state of the art.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Port of the Islands, we provide guests with amenities to ensure a comfortable experience. With a heated outdoor swimming pool, charcoal grills and a chickee hut for scenic picnics, an ample fitness center, a game room with poker and pool tables, and a marina, guests have the opportunity to engage in a wide range of exciting activities. The full service marina and ship store located at Port of the Islands features a boat launch ramp, live bait, fishing equipment, as well as limited snacks, drinks and sundries for a day on the water. Guests can also enjoy the food, drinks, and even karaoke at our on property restaurant, Angler's Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Port of the Islands Everglades Adventure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Of The Islands Resort And Marina Hotel Naples
- Port Of The Islands Everglades Adventure Resort Naples, Florida