So we stayed here for one night in December. We arrived around 6pm so reception was shut. The whole communal area is locked after 5pm so you need to use the ‘emergency phone’ outside the main doors to call up and they’ll give you a key code so you can collect your keys. It was fine but luckily we bumped into someone who helped us as we weren’t aware of this before hand and found it a bit strange that nobody was around but it was fine!
Our room was lovely and very well equipped. When I booked through a hotel website, it said ‘room contains a fridge and microwave’ so I was careful what food we bought as though we’d be limited but actually we had a very cute kitchenette with hot plates and pans, cutlery, plates etc so I needn’t have been so limited on my food choices. I thought it was great. Very clean and comfortable.
There’s not a lot nearby so be sure to take your food with you. We stopped in Naples at the whole foods supermarket which is truly the best food shop on earth. They have them throughout the US but we only have 5 in total in the UK. I highly recommend it if you love good food.
The whole site was very quiet and really nice. We were only there for the night but I would have happily stayed longer. Nice grounds, pool, marina, free wifi, lovely room etc. Very good and great value really. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the 10,000 Islands, Port of the Islands Everglades Adventure Resort features 42 cottage suites and studios, full service marina with boat slips, game room, Angler’s Cove Restaurant & Bar, outdoor swimming pool, barbecue grills, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Port of the Islands Everglades Adventure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Of The Islands Resort And Marina Hotel Naples
- Port Of The Islands Everglades Adventure Resort Naples, Florida