We stopped here coming from Everglades and on the way to Fort Myers.
The room was really nice and in optimal conditions. The surroundings look nice but we did not find any open restaurant in the area at 22.00. We had to buy some sandwiches at the hotel restaurant and. . . we did not like them. We threw them straight to the rubbish after tasting them. We survived the night eating the candies we had bought from Walmart the day before!
Naples downtime is quite far. I mean, it took maybe 20 minutes to get there in the evening when the roads were totally empty.
we paid some 50$ thanks to a coupon. Although this is not expensive, I would have hoped for a lower rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn & Suites had 150 spacious rooms; some efficiencies & suites with balcony view. An 18-hole, Par 72 Championship Golf Course on premises;(seasonal prices and availability vary). Golf Packages availalbe; Pro Shop, and (Golf lessons available); Full size Lighted Driving Range. Full service Restaurant and Lounge; Poolside Chickee Bar; Heated Outdoor Pool w/Spa; Tennis Court & Basketball Hoop; Exercise Room and Pool Table. No resort fee. ATM Machine. Free local calls and high-speed wireless access; Free parking and Motor Coach friendly. NO pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Inn and Suites Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Golf Hotel Naples
- Quality Inn Naples
- Naples Quality Inn
- Quality Inn And Suites Golf Resort Naples, Florida