The first thing you'll notice upon arrival is the superior service. Everyone from the valet to the supervisors of the restaurant. For my family this is what sets resorts apart.
I was traveling with my husband and 4 year old daughter. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the number of families. My daughter had no problem making friends at the pool and beach. The kiddy pool was the best it was shallow enough that I could still lounge and read and in the morning when it was cooler it was nice and warm.
My husband played golf at Tiburon and he said his experience was wonderful. It was competitively priced and the rental for the shoes, and clubs were free. He was also given 2 sleeves of balls which were his to keep.
I used the fitness center every morning which had a good number of treadmills with media centers and other fitness equipment. The wonderful attendant (it's killing me that I can't remember her name) was so sweet. I was later than usual one morning and she greeted me with a beautiful smile, southern hospitality, water, cool towel and a friendly "you're late". I love it!
Overall I think the rooms and resort are a tad overpriced. The rooms are standard and for $500 a night I was expecting a little more. The Bvlgari soap is a nice touch but does not make up for the lack of luxury. We had a coastal view room and I must say the view of the beach and ocean was amazing (maybe that's what I was paying for).
The food was just okay. I think we had our best meal at Sushi. It was nice because they offered a kids menu for my daughter so my husband and I were able to have a nice sushi dinner and my daughter could have mac and cheese. The breakfast buffet was nice and had the most common breakfast selections. The sticky bun was really good!
The beach was amazing....we spent one of our days lounging and I can't say enough how nice it was
Be careful of the birds when you're lunching by the pool. We left some of my daughters lunch while we swam and it was gone by the time we got back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the pristine white sands of Southwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples is a Five Star, Four Diamond beach resort that appeals to today’s sophisticated traveler with an array of pampering amenities. With stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico, the resort offers a variety of innovative dining experiences, a luxurious, 51,000 square-foot world class spa, two heated pools, a high tech entertainment lounge, an interactive environmental children’s program and a wide selection of beach activities and water sports. Only three miles from the beach resort and accessible by a convenient hotel shuttle, the 295-room Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort is ranked as the #1 golf resort in Florida by Conde Nast Traveler magazine and as one of the 15 best luxury golf resorts in North America by Golf Digest. The golf resort is home to a pair of 18-hole signature Greg Norman golf courses at Tiburon and hosts the annual PGA TOUR Franklin Templeton Shootout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Hotel Naples
- Naples Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Florida