The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$115
Ramada Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$106
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$462
US$283
Official Website
Hampton Inn Central Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$276
Travelocity
  • Pool
2,081 results
All reviewsgumbo limbomineral poolsushi barpoolside cafeclub levelfamily poolfour seasonsan umbrellabeach restaurantturn down servicevalet parkingbeautiful hotelpool staffgolf resortgulf view roomwatching the sunsetgulf of mexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Just stayed at the Ritz & have been coming here ever since they opened. The rooms are fantastic. One can't ask for better service. The elegance of the hotel is everywhere but not overwhelmingly sticky

Every room has a gulf view. If you can afford it, spring for an end room so you can truly appreciate the sunset.

White powder sand, beautiful pools, lots of other stuff to enjoy.

Although I was with a large group and the hotel was completely full (and this is a large hotel) I never felt like I was part of a crowd. As an example, never more than more than a 10 or 15 second wait for an elevator & that was often empty.

Perhaps one of the last hotels to still offer nightly turn down service.

This is luxury.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I have been coming to The Ritz in Naples, FL for over 10 years. The staff is always incredibly friendly, helpful and professional. The property is impeccable. I have never had an employee say no to me. They will accomodate every need or request. The restaurants are amazing. This without a doubt one of finest hotels in Florida. The beach is beautiful and water is warm.

Room Tip: If you have family with you, ask for a larger corner room, in the 01 stack. The rooms are bigger and have a chair which pulls out to a bed.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Every staff member was extremely friendly and welcoming. My one year old daughter ended up getting an ear infection halfway through our stay and I spent one night strolling her around the grounds at three in the morning to help her go to sleep. Every staff member I passed asked if they could help. Two days later I was walking through the lobby during the day and a staff member asked if my daughter was feeling better. I was impressed.

The food was great. The rooms were nice. The beach and the pool were great as well.

If I had any complaint whatsoever it would be that I was surprised that they charged for wireless internet access. Very minor, but I would rather be charged $10 extra a night rather than pay for internet.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2012

You go to the Ritz for the service. As you arrive you are gently swarmed with helpers. If you think it should be done, they probably have already thought of it and are doing it. The politeness is overwhelming. The rooms are above average, but essentially just hotel rooms. There is twice a day maid service. I suspect all the rooms have a balcony. Small but functional. Food is very pricey. Two drinks at the beach cost me $35 with the tip. But, that's what you expect, it's the Ritz. If it fits the budget and you can relax with the prices, you will be helped to be very relaxed.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We just came back from having a wonderful weekend getaway at the Ritz, Naples.

We arrived and we were immediately assisted by the Bell and Valet staff. One of them Hernandez, escorted us to the reception desk and even assisted us with some questions we had. We were checked in by Kristen who also welcomed us with a big smile and even recognized we were there to celebrate my birthday. My husband is an Elite member, so we received an upgraded room without asking for it.
On our way to the room we noticed the hotel was very clean, and that decor is a fine of example of old world luxury mixed with some modern touches. So, if you are looking for a modern/contemporary resort this may not be for you.

The wooden elevators need some upgrades, but to me they looked interesting and seemed to fit the style of the resort. On our way to our room, the carpets, doors, baseboars, pictures, light fixtures, tables, etc. were clean. Once we arrived to the room I was impressed with the cleanliness of the room. The tub, towels, bath robes, sink were all clean. The bed was one of my favorites, it was very comfortable and had lots of feather pillows (per our request).

A birthday card with a box of chocolates was waiting for me, as well as a welcome letter from the GM.

The first day we had breakfast in the room. It was pricey but let me tell you it was delish! Everything was fresh and you could tell it was high quality.

We had lunch at Gumbo limbo, we tried the Crab nachos, chicken wrap and turkey burger and everything was good, our server Ephren was friendly and took good care of us.

We rented the two beach chairs with an umbrella for the entire day and took breaks while at the beach for lunch and a spa treatment without anyone taking our chairs. All we had to do is pull the back-rest forward to let the attendant know we were coming back.

I visited the Spa, and I was welcomed by two friendly ladies with two big smiles. The one that checked me in, was very friendly and when I told her it was my fist time there she took the time to explain the facility.
The showers, the lockers and the relaxing areas were clean. They do need to pay attention to the hot tub area. I noticed some mildew around the two big pillars.
I had the best massage ever! My massage therapist was Nadia and she was very sweet, attentive and informative. She has amazing hands.....I had the Vital 80 minutes massage, which includes a facial. I enjoyed both. They have summer specials so make sure you ask for those.

I did not give them an excellent rate because of the following:

Several light posts on your way to the boardwalk had lights out.
Elevators wood need to be re-finish. The little chandelier in one of the elevators was broken and had hanging crystals.
Elevators door need cleaning/polishing.
Umbrellas/Chairs should be complimentary for hotel guests.
They need to have some nightime chairs and lighting around the beach.
Spa needs a facelift. Mildew, by hot tub and steam room. More hooks are needed to hang bath robes and towels. Spa Bath robes are worn.
Noticed some trash around the facility: Cups, napkins etc.

We had an amazing time and we will love to go back. Hopefully by then, the issues above might be resolved.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple