US$142
US$133
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$233
US$199
Inn at Pelican Bay(Naples)
US$218
US$155
US$344
US$298
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$275
US$254
  • Pool
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$129
Priceline
US$343
US$322
Priceline
2,113 results
All reviewsgumbo limbomineral poolsushi barpoolside cafeclub levelfamily poolfour seasonsan umbrellabeach restaurantturn down servicevalet parkingbeautiful hotelgolf resortwatching the sunsetpool staffgulf view roomgulf of mexico
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Words cannot describe how truly wonderful our stay was at this hotel. A friend and I spent 4 nights at the resort (half on business and half for fun) and all of our expectations were exceeded.

The hotel, rooms and surroundings are gorgeous. We spent many an afternoon and evening at Gumbo Limbo having cocktails and watching the dolphins. This property lives up to the Ritz brand standard as evidenced by the delightful staff who are always one step ahead by anticipating their guests needs. A special thank you to Leo in housekeeping, Sergio the bellman, the bar staff at Dusk and the chef who works the omelette station on Friday and Saturday.

You will not be disappointed if you choose this hotel, but know going into it that it is not cheap. We can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Paying extra for a room that directly overlooks the ocean is worth it.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We have taken several trips to the Ritz to play golf. An excellent resort for 2-4 nights, you really never need to leave the resort. If you are planning a longer stay, you might want someplace with a more central location. The service is great and the restaurants are very good. After a day of golf, enjoy exceptional appetizers in the lobby bar or by the fire pit outside. The golf course is in excellent shape, although you may enjoy some of the reciprocal courses even more. The only negative was the bed we had was much too soft for our liking. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bjr926
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband & I live locally and visit this Ritz often for lunch, dinner or occasional overnight stays. We were excited for the big renovation this year that would improve the rooms and restaurants. The renovation was a complete success - the hotel is more gorgeous than ever! But, we can't figure out what happened to the service during this time?

After staying at several luxury hotels (St. Regis, Mandarin Oriental, Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay and Ritz-Carlton Sarasota to name a few) within the last 3-4 months, I swear each resort seems to just keep topping the previous in the service department. Like many Ritz customers, my expectation for service is high and Ritz normally realizes it's all in the details. I am really sad to say that this experience was WAY off from what we're used to.

This experience may not be the norm (I hope not!) but I wished someone would have warned me, so here goes...

Let me first give compliments to those who provided great service - the check-in staff, the valet, John at The Grill and Bob at Gumbo Limbo.

It was the service at the pool, Terrazza and the spa that we were unhappy with (which was 50% of the places we visited!)

Pool: Server continually walked by without acknowledging us even after I flagged him down. Another couple he was serving finally had to point out to him that we'd been trying to get drinks for a while.

Terrazza: Honestly, they should be embarrassed by how bad the service is here. We had lunch here on Saturday. We were one of the only tables at the time and I think we saw our waitress twice in over an hour. Got a mimosa instead of a bellini (even though I asked three times if they had bellinis), then drinks sat empty, bread came AFTER the meal and took forever for the check. We tried again on Sunday for breakfast and it was even worse. Sat at a table for almost 10 minutes with no server. Had to go to the host stand to ask for help. And so it continued...

Spa: Asked to book appt for 3:30pm and was given a frustrated explanation of how she "would have to move things around to make that happen". A simple "we're booked at 3:30pm" would have been much more professional than accommodating me, but making me feel guilty about it! More importantly, I booked the 90-minute Gingerbread Mani/Pedi, but was only given a 60-minute Express Mani/Pedi AND they tried to charge me for the former at spa check-out.

In all my years of coming here, we've never experienced anything like this. I really hope this was a one-time incident, but honestly, we're not in any hurry to go back to find out.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Had a conference at the hotel. Had heard mixed reviews but I was pleasantly surprised by everything. The staff was beyond warm and welcoming. We had 2 rooms reserved. Both rooms were sparklingly newly renovated, spacious, well appointed and offered nice views. The pool/beach areas were great. The outdoor area where our conference's welcome party was held was lovely and the food great. Went to Dusk, their late night sushi bar afterwards for some snacks which we enjoyed. The conference space was beautiful. I was looking directly at the gulf all day. And the lunch was excellent. I'd go back again, even without a business excuse, anytime.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Living here locally in Naples, Florida with the Ritz on the beach being a major center piece of this community, thought It would be cool to stay here for a weekend after its highly touted renovations.

Bottom line, highly disappointed. For $599 plus tax per night, the "funeral parlor" atmosphere of the main lobby remains. So very dark and sullen. Guest room hallways have surely been brightened and indeed sport soft lighter colors, the rooms themselves, are well strange to describe. Very avant garde , don't know how to describe, surely not tropical nor traditional either. Disappointed too know separate stall shower from the bath tub.

Food and beverage extremely expensive. A simple burger was $19.00, surely the highest in Florida. Buffet breakfast for my 4 and 5 yr old grandchildren was $26.00 each!

The pool area is "ok" surely nothing to write home about. Self parking which was previously available no longer is and a pretty hefty charge is made for valet.

Stayed at numerous other Ritz Carlton's across Florida from Amelia Island to Sarasota to Fort Lauderdale to South Beach to Key Biscayne and this Naples on the beach resort even in its freshened state in my opinion is the least desirable while commanding room rates higher than any of them.

Once is enough, no more for me!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family