US$295
US$228
US$120
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$196
Bellasera Hotel
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
US$112
US$343
  • Pool
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$122
BestWestern.com
Naples Bay Resort(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$173
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$209
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

2,122 results
All reviewsgumbo limbothe grillmineral poolsushi barclub levelfamily poolfour seasonsan umbrellabeach restaurantturn down servicebeautiful hotelvalet parkinggolf resortgulf view roompool staffwatching the sunsetlobby bar
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This hotel has recently been refurbished. Closed for a period of time to do the job right. Everyone you come in contact with remembers your name and are always wanting to help.
Stayed on the Club Level. The Club Level food was in great supply and so delicious. Also did go to Dusk one night and it was great. The spa and shops were quite nice. You really did not need to go off property. I left the property only one time to shop at Waterside. Stayed over the Thanksgiving period and the Club Level was full of children. First time I had experienced that but that would not keep me from returning. Just would not go to this hotel on a holiday. The Club Level is one of the smallest I have seen at the Ritz-Carlton's. They should have made it larger during the refurbishment. The ladies and gentlemen who work in the Club are wanting to do anything to make your stay great. Would recommend the Club Level as their food was excellent and a great assortment.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Spent the Thanksgiving Holiday with my family at the hotel. The rooms have just been remodeled to a more grayish-blue color palette, with what I would describe as a seaside art-deco style. I have been coming to this hotel for over 12 years and is the second remodel I have experienced at the hotel. I was happy to see the remodel, because the the previous rooms were looking worn, however many things on the renovation were a quick facelift with a fresh coat of paint, new carpet, and a couple pieces of new furniture. I am not sure on the feel of the rooms and sort of liked the previous tropical West Indies style before. Not much in the main hotel has changed. The lobby, banquet halls, and other general areas all remain the same. "The Grill" restaurant has gotten the same fresh coat of grayish paint over the old dark wood panels and the bar has been remained "Dusk" and was completely gutted and renovated to a hip feeling place with a sushi bar and lots of televisions. We enjoyed our stay, the service was excellent, and we will back next year.

Room Tip: Avoid a room with an adjoining door, you can hear your neighbors and I'm sure they can hear you! Also, ask for an ocean view high up, but as long as you get a high floor, you can see the ocean from almost every room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank John S
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I didn't expect to be listening to the Tv and talking in the room next door at the Ritz. The wall are thin and I am having to sleep with headsets on. The shower was not cleaned well, as there was black hair on the walls from the last quest. So sad, as I have stayed at many Ritz properties over the years in other cities and this property is beautiful but the standards are lacking.

Room Tip: Do use room 1119
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank LindaSail
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stayed here for a business conference and loved it. I wish I would have brought the family. The service was first rate, very friendly and helpful. The beach area was great and I enjoyed a very nice and scenic walk down the beach. I loved watching the sunset from Gumbo Limbo restaurant. It was perfect how all the chairs face the beach! I just wish I was with my husband instead of a co-worker! We grabbed a quick lunch at the pool bar when we got there and were starving. The food was good and the bartender was extremely nice. After I saw the beach restaurant, I was kicking myself for not exploring more before I choose the pool bar. The rooms were very nice and clean with plenty of room and luxuries. Super soft beds! View was a nice one, looking south down the coast. Nice grounds and pool area. I didn't get to enjoy the spa but I was in need of a quick mani-pedi which would have cost me over $250 at the spa so I opted to drive a mile and get it done for $60. The staff even gave me directions which I appreciated. There is also a very nice shopping area near by which came in handy. The conference food was good except for the breakfasts, I thought they were very average and especially for a Ritz. All is all, I would love to go back.

Room Tip: A view to the South seemed to be better than a view to the North where you are looking at parking garage (in addition to the beach). Water facing would obviously be the best but not sure worth the price difference.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Cobo418
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Whilst holidaying in Naples we took afternoon tea at The Ritz-Carlton. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are very attentive. The tea was delicious (we opted for the Royal Tea which included a glass of champagne plus strawberries and cream) with a great selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones. After tea we walked down to the beach to watch the sunset, bliss!
The tea is quite expensive ($45 per person plus taxes and gratuities) but is well worth the money and, as is the norm in the USA, the hotel were happy to box up any uneaten goodies to take home.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family