US$131
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$302
US$265
Inn at Pelican Bay(Naples)
US$211
US$160
US$100
US$94
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$119
Priceline
US$346
US$322
Priceline
  • Pool
2,114 results
All reviewsgumbo limbomineral poolsushi barpoolside cafeclub levelfamily poolfour seasonsan umbrellabeach restaurantturn down servicevalet parkingbeautiful hotelgolf resortwatching the sunsetpool staffgulf view roomgulf of mexico
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Wow. I now understand why this hotel wins so many awards. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable. The food is excellent and plentiful. And the weather...well, it was Florida in December and the only part of the country experiencing temps in the 80s. Aaaah. Our arrival was delayed by one day due to flight issues. But the front desk made sure our room was ready when we arrived in the morning. We stayed on the Club level and felt the staff there really took the time to understand your needs and make any request happen. The beach front is full of white sand and lots of room to relax and hear the waves. Dusk restaurant/bar had the friendliest bartenders I've ever met! What a great crew! I'm afraid to travel anywhere else because I think my experience here has ruined it for other hotels. ;) Thanks Ritz-Carlton for exceeding my expectations.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This hotel has recently been refurbished. Closed for a period of time to do the job right. Everyone you come in contact with remembers your name and are always wanting to help.
Stayed on the Club Level. The Club Level food was in great supply and so delicious. Also did go to Dusk one night and it was great. The spa and shops were quite nice. You really did not need to go off property. I left the property only one time to shop at Waterside. Stayed over the Thanksgiving period and the Club Level was full of children. First time I had experienced that but that would not keep me from returning. Just would not go to this hotel on a holiday. The Club Level is one of the smallest I have seen at the Ritz-Carlton's. They should have made it larger during the refurbishment. The ladies and gentlemen who work in the Club are wanting to do anything to make your stay great. Would recommend the Club Level as their food was excellent and a great assortment.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Spent the Thanksgiving Holiday with my family at the hotel. The rooms have just been remodeled to a more grayish-blue color palette, with what I would describe as a seaside art-deco style. I have been coming to this hotel for over 12 years and is the second remodel I have experienced at the hotel. I was happy to see the remodel, because the the previous rooms were looking worn, however many things on the renovation were a quick facelift with a fresh coat of paint, new carpet, and a couple pieces of new furniture. I am not sure on the feel of the rooms and sort of liked the previous tropical West Indies style before. Not much in the main hotel has changed. The lobby, banquet halls, and other general areas all remain the same. "The Grill" restaurant has gotten the same fresh coat of grayish paint over the old dark wood panels and the bar has been remained "Dusk" and was completely gutted and renovated to a hip feeling place with a sushi bar and lots of televisions. We enjoyed our stay, the service was excellent, and we will back next year.

Room Tip: Avoid a room with an adjoining door, you can hear your neighbors and I'm sure they can hear you! Also, ask for an ocean view high up, but as long as you get a high floor, you can see the ocean from almost every room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank John S
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I didn't expect to be listening to the Tv and talking in the room next door at the Ritz. The wall are thin and I am having to sleep with headsets on. The shower was not cleaned well, as there was black hair on the walls from the last quest. So sad, as I have stayed at many Ritz properties over the years in other cities and this property is beautiful but the standards are lacking.

Room Tip: Do use room 1119
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank LindaSail
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stayed here for a business conference and loved it. I wish I would have brought the family. The service was first rate, very friendly and helpful. The beach area was great and I enjoyed a very nice and scenic walk down the beach. I loved watching the sunset from Gumbo Limbo restaurant. It was perfect how all the chairs face the beach! I just wish I was with my husband instead of a co-worker! We grabbed a quick lunch at the pool bar when we got there and were starving. The food was good and the bartender was extremely nice. After I saw the beach restaurant, I was kicking myself for not exploring more before I choose the pool bar. The rooms were very nice and clean with plenty of room and luxuries. Super soft beds! View was a nice one, looking south down the coast. Nice grounds and pool area. I didn't get to enjoy the spa but I was in need of a quick mani-pedi which would have cost me over $250 at the spa so I opted to drive a mile and get it done for $60. The staff even gave me directions which I appreciated. There is also a very nice shopping area near by which came in handy. The conference food was good except for the breakfasts, I thought they were very average and especially for a Ritz. All is all, I would love to go back.

Room Tip: A view to the South seemed to be better than a view to the North where you are looking at parking garage (in addition to the beach). Water facing would obviously be the best but not sure worth the price difference.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business