2,130 results
All reviews gumbo limbo the grill mineral pool sushi bar club level family pool four seasons an umbrella beach restaurant turn down service beautiful hotel valet parking golf resort gulf view room pool staff watching the sunset lobby bar
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Wow, this hotel was great and I enjoyed my stay. I had a coastal view room and the view was good enough for me. I always walk on the beach for sunrise and sunset so the view was not that important to me, however I could somewhat see the ocean. You can't beat the location. It is a short walk on the grounds and walkway to enter the beach but it is far enough away from the public beach to feel private. The hotel grounds are beautifully landscaped and there were new floral arrangements daily inside the hotel. The rooms were amazing! They were very spacious and nicely decorated. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were perfect. The bathroom was so beautiful and elegant as well as spacious. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: I had a coastal view room facing North with a view of the courtyard but I could also see the ocean and walkway to the beach. I was on the fifth floor and the view was fine. I spent more time on the beach than the room so it wasn't worth the extra expense for a better view. However, if the view is important to you, get a gulf front or beach front room. You can sit on the balcony and enjoy your morning cup of coffee.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RHtravels
Reviewed 5 February 2014

It's a beautiful hotel on a lovely beach but what I'll remember is the considerate service we got at the front desk. My travel agent booked us an oceanfront room but forgot to specify a king-sized bed. They had only a room with two beds. I never complain about stuff like this, particularly when it wasn't the hotel's fault.

I did say I wasn't happy. Without argument they upgraded us to a suite at the same price. That kind of consideration was evident at every level of this hotel.

That said, it is a large hotel, popular for weddings and business meetings. That means more noise. The ritz is a "U" shape facing the beach and even on the 10th floor you could hear people outside at ground level late at night. You can't hear it with the balcony doors shut but we liked listening to the ocean, rather than some coordinated corporate 'whoop' that seemed to be the motivational chant for one company or another.

The breakfasts here are far beyond the usual hotel fare and the bar overlooking the beach is just a great place to watch the sunset or a place to bring a cup of coffee early in the morning.

Every single person you meet here, from the parking valet to the concierge is just tremendous and that alone would make us go back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Reading the other reviews, I'm wondering if I stayed at the same hotel. It's possible that the cost of the hotel drives a very difficult clientele?

We generally stay at luxury hotels (Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, Peninsula, etc.), and this hotel lives up to that class. It's a very luxurious hotel. The staff always remembered our names, and gave a sweet gift to our daughter unexpectedly.

Pros:
- Luxurious, newly renovated, everything's in great condition.
- Beautiful grounds, pools, beach, restaurants.
- Staff and service were incredible. From valet, to hosts, to servers, everyone was great.
- Beautiful spa

Cons:
- Very expensive ($700/night for our pretty standard room)
- Maybe a bit uptight. Fitting for someone who likes to dress up.
- Spa closes early and we didn't get to use facilities after treatment.

Overall, we would love to come back!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank gqkz
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I stayed at the Ritz in Jan 2014. The beach was nice but water was cold. I stayed at the Ritz in Maui and felt the service and grounds keeping was much better. The Ritz in Naples was a nice hotel but I felt it was not to the "Ritz" standards. I probably would not stay here again for the price.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cincifoodie
TheRitzCarltonNaples, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for your recent review of The Ritz-Carlton, Naples. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed our beautiful white sand beach but sincerely apologize that your overall visit did not meet your expectations. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service to our guests and learning that we fell short of this standard during your stay is disappointing. To ensure this lapse in service is addressed, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please feel free to contact our hotel’s Executive Office.

Jon McGaunn
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Every Ritz is a grand experience, but the sounds travel from room to room very easy. We could hear the next room's TV, conversation and even someone cough. This is a common complaint from other guests.
The beach Is gorgeous and the pool service is wonderful. For the price there are other top shelf beach hotels in the area.
The spa was wonderful, had a massage that was good and a facial that was great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TheRitzCarltonNaples, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for submitting your detailed review of The Ritz-Carlton, Naples. While I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed our beach, pool and Spa services, I apologize that ambient noise from the neighboring room affected your stay. We sincerely appreciate your comments and will address this issue with our engineering department.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. I apologize your experience at the hotel was not a memorable one and hope you will afford us another opportunity in the future with a return visit.

Jon McGaunn