2,122 results
All reviewsgumbo limbothe grillmineral poolsushi barclub levelfamily poolfour seasonsan umbrellabeach restaurantturn down servicebeautiful hotelvalet parkinggolf resortgulf view roompool staffwatching the sunsetlobby bar
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is just a beware note. This is a fantastic resort, with what you would expect from the Ritz. Our company has had sales conferences there for the past 7 years. This was the first time I had any issues. No need to avoid the Ritz, just try to steer clear of the rooms facing north, because they are right above the kitchen/service part of the building & the roaring of vents, etc. will make you want your windows closed all the time. If you don't want the fresh air in your room, no problem. Also, I happened to get room 729 on this sold-out week. This room clearly was meant to be sold as a tandem with room 727. There is a big gap in the bottom of the connecting doors & you can hear EVERYTHING in the next room. I could even hear the stream of urine hitting toilet water every morning. Wow. Also, there is a big open spot where a nice comfortable chair usually goes.

Again, to be fair, I have never had anything short of a wonderful experience here other than this little disappointment. So I suggest you just be clear with them on this.

Room Tip: Avoid 729/727 & maybe be careful about all in that tier. The average rating for sleep quality & rooms above pertains only to this particular visit.
2  Thank Chris D
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Just like any other Ritz the staff is polite, friendly and very helpful. As a destination for business conferences it's —everything you need is there and accessible 24 hours a day. The food selection is a bit limited for my taste. The gym open 24/7 and offers a wide selection of equipment.

Room Tip: There is only one bank of elevators and the property is U-shaped so if you stay in the north tower be prepared for a long walk
2  Thank permanent-wanderlust
TheRitzCarltonNaples, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service to our guests and I am pleased to know that you experienced our commitment to these standards during your stay. I apologize that our menu selections did not meet your expectations as we offer seven dining options that include sushi, Italian, steak and seafood and traditional selections.

We sincerely appreciate your comments and hope to welcome you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Naples in the near future.

Erwin Pals
Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed 13 February 2014

The Ritz in Naples was again a wonderful experience. They were always gracious in helping with our two young kids and did everything to make things as easy as possible. The food, although pricey even for a resort, is delicious and the service outstanding. The remodeled rooms seem more spacious and better laid out. There is a lot of space to unpack clothing; we had extra drawers even with our family of four completely unpacked. If I could pick one thing to improve at the resort it would be to add a very casual restaurant that's open for dinner besides Gumbo Limbo (it would be nice to have another option with the kids.) We'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Denverrun
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This resort has been updated top to bottom
Paint, carpeting, beds, electronics, bars
The staff are fabulous. Know you by name. Super attentive, courteous, and all seem to love their jobs
Food is very good too
Don't miss the beach

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We stayed here a year ago, and I was anxious to see how the intervening room remodels had gone. Our room looked great, although it was a smaller one than we had stayed in a year ago. We did have a nice view from the 12 th floor, though. This particular room was bit smallish, and it was odd in that only one side of the bed had a nightstand, as the bedside is right next to a door to an adjoining room.

A desk area now has more electrical outlets - on the lamps, which is nice for charging all the requisite electronics we all now travel with. A small business center on the lobby level provided a few services I needed. There is an extra charge for WiFi in your room, a practice that continues to annoy me, as a fee seems to be common in more exclusive properties, while free in mid-price ones.

I received two services at the Spa, and everything there was top notch, as expected. It's a lovely facility and the staff is great. It's a huge property, and we were there at the high season, so the valet area was always very busy, although a call or text from your room speeds things along a bit.

Things just "work" at the Ritz, which is why it's a pleasure to stay there. The staff is obviously highly trained, although I did get a chuckle from the scripted lines recited by the room service staff - mostly sounding stilted coming from folks for whom English is a second language. This is not at all to say that the staff is not sincere, as I think they all seem to enjoy their jobs.

Speaking of room service, it was always quick and accurate. The only negative would be that the fries were not hot and seemed old-ish, but then again, I didn't love the fries when we got them at the Poolside restaurant, so maybe it's just their cooking method/potatoes.

When you're at the Ritz, nothing is a problem. If only the rest of the world ran this way!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple