We had the pleasure to stay at the Ritz Carlton in Naples Florida,, while I am not all that big on views from the room, I must say, from our room and other friends that were staying their, not a bad view from any room.. As always, the Ritz takes great pride in the total experience, we rented a car and on driving up a valet was present with a great smile, welcoming comments, and actually said :sir, please do not touch that door handle, it is my pleasure" when I offered a tip he said really, only tip me at the end of the stay and only if i treat you like this everyday..
We played several rounds of golf on our stay, each time I took my car, and it was brought down with the top down, interior cooled and bottles of water in cup holders,, when they saw two additonal guests with me golfing, they ran to grab additional waters and only asked that if I will have more than two in the car please let them know when I call down.. Felt that was over the top so the next day, he was prepared with four bottles just in case.
We ventured off the resort a few times for dinner, each time, the valet suggested the best mode and actually steered us away from a restaurant, he said over priced and not enough food, he sent us to another location just off Naples downtown, the fish was amazing, the wine was equally as good and the price, could not believe how inexpensive.
Unfortunately our conference began the next day, but we were very fortunate to have a small section reserved for those that were present before the conference,, the staff blocked this area from our guests and made sure we had plenty of drinks, ice and food..
All parts of the Ritz were exceptional, and without even telling them, I guess from my previous Ritz visit in Hawaii, they recorded my intolerance to milk and ensured that different types of milk were available.
The beach,, ,wow the beach,, we spent four glorious days on what was the best groomed beach I have ever been on.. could have been the booze but really, the entire experience... My only negative comment is that I had to leave,, and when we left, I tipped everyone that contributed to our stay,, and to the person, they appeared so genuine and thankful,, and lastly was the valet, he actually said I over tipped and try to give money back,,
When I am away and if the Rtiz is an option, and trust me, it is not overly expensive, treat yourself to a real experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the pristine white sands of Southwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples is a Five Star, Four Diamond beach resort that appeals to today’s sophisticated traveler with an array of pampering amenities. With stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico, the resort offers a variety of innovative dining experiences, a luxurious, 51,000 square-foot world class spa, two heated pools, a high tech entertainment lounge, an interactive environmental children’s program and a wide selection of beach activities and water sports. Only three miles from the beach resort and accessible by a convenient hotel shuttle, the 295-room Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort is ranked as the #1 golf resort in Florida by Conde Nast Traveler magazine and as one of the 15 best luxury golf resorts in North America by Golf Digest. The golf resort is home to a pair of 18-hole signature Greg Norman golf courses at Tiburon and hosts the annual PGA TOUR Franklin Templeton Shootout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Expedia, Prestigia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Hotel Naples
- Naples Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Florida