This was the WORST weekend I have ever experienced at this hotel. I could not wait to leave and I have never felt this way about this property. Our room was so dusty that it triggered allergy attacks for us as well as being "upgraded", "improved", "newly" renovated" with what? Furniture? No. Paint? I could not tell. It looked the same from we last stayed which was so much nicer. Our room was located by a service area. I did not realize that area was the central area for carts, room service and a very loud service elevator as well. I was woken up by clunking, shifting, loud voices, rolling carts and other related noises. Great. I finally did awake after giving up on relaxation or sleep and showered. The tub/ shower area was filled with pink and black mold on the tiles as well as the curtain. That was the final straw. I guess housekeeping overlooked that room. I called them and promised they would clean and change the curtain, etc. Why was it not done in the first place? What happened Ritz-Carlton? Too many budget cuts? I was beyond NOT happy. The last thing I want to do is confront management. I am on vacation. I needed to chill and relax. I notified someone that listened. But that night, the very same loud noises from the service area began again. I did not sleep nor did my husband. I was LIVID.
Yes, the ocean is lovely and the private party I attended was, too! However I felt the overall service was non-existing. I wanted to sit on a lounge chair in a certain area on the beach and I had to have a VERY nasty person tell me, I could not.
What happened Ritz-Carlton @ Naples???? This was NOT the weekend I had hoped for. This weekend was a disaster and now I really need to relax.
I am very sad and really did not know why this happened especially at a top hotel property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the pristine white sands of Southwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples is a Five Star, Four Diamond beach resort that appeals to today’s sophisticated traveler with an array of pampering amenities. With stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico, the resort offers a variety of innovative dining experiences, a luxurious, 51,000 square-foot world class spa, two heated pools, a high tech entertainment lounge, an interactive environmental children’s program and a wide selection of beach activities and water sports. Only three miles from the beach resort and accessible by a convenient hotel shuttle, the 295-room Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort is ranked as the #1 golf resort in Florida by Conde Nast Traveler magazine and as one of the 15 best luxury golf resorts in North America by Golf Digest. The golf resort is home to a pair of 18-hole signature Greg Norman golf courses at Tiburon and hosts the annual PGA TOUR Franklin Templeton Shootout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Hotel Naples
- Naples Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Florida