We traveled with Nana, and two families. We had 3 children under the age of 10. The Ritz during holiday time was very nice and very welcoming to families with children. There was a life-size Gingerbread house, daily craft and game activities, a "Natures Wonders" day camp that was fantastic. For adults, there is the Spa, tennis, and golf. The service is phenomenal - every need was pursued with a smile - no unreasonable request denied. We also used the nanny service, who was a mature woman whose day job is a pre-school teacher.
The private beach sits next to the public beach, and the public really pack it in. If you can, try to reserve your beach lounges in the morning, near the center. The beach is clean, they have drink service, but if you want food, you have to get it yourself takeout from the beach restaurant. Getting lunch did take an hour each day.
My only complaint was the outrageous prices for room service and the New Years Eve Dinner at the Artisian. A continental breakfast is 3 pastries, coffee, and fresh squeezed o.j. for 18.00. But when the bill arrives with added 22% gratuity and delivery charge, it is 27.00. The Dinner was 250.00 per person without beverages or gratuity. The meal was GOOD but it wasn't GREAT. Service was SLOW. We got our water after we were seated in a half hour, and our salads an hour and a half . If money is no object, then this place is for you. If money is tight - be aware of food prices. There is a cafe/market in the lobby, and also many alternatives just off campus. We had a great time and really loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the pristine white sands of Southwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples is a Five Star, Four Diamond beach resort that appeals to today’s sophisticated traveler with an array of pampering amenities. With stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico, the resort offers a variety of innovative dining experiences, a luxurious, 51,000 square-foot world class spa, two heated pools, a high tech entertainment lounge, an interactive environmental children’s program and a wide selection of beach activities and water sports. Only three miles from the beach resort and accessible by a convenient hotel shuttle, the 295-room Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort is ranked as the #1 golf resort in Florida by Conde Nast Traveler magazine and as one of the 15 best luxury golf resorts in North America by Golf Digest. The golf resort is home to a pair of 18-hole signature Greg Norman golf courses at Tiburon and hosts the annual PGA TOUR Franklin Templeton Shootout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Marriott, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Hotel Naples
- Naples Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Florida