Cannot say enough about the views and proximity to the beach. Plus the employees in the office and the housekeepers were great. But the carpet was not only old, it was disgusting. I didn't want to walk on it in bare feet. When I did, my feet were black. It was lifting up in places, too. I would expect more for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vanderbilt Beach Resort has been welcoming guests and their families for over 50 years. Our pristine beachfront location provides a tranquil escape from modern worries. Wake up to the gentle sounds of the Gulf of Mexico in our beachside one-room efficiencies, one bedroom apartments or waterfront condominiums that overlook the Vanderbilt Lagoon. End the day with dinner at our award-winning Turtle Club Restaurant or watch the sun set over the Gulf without ever leaving the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vanderbilt Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vanderbilt Beach Hotel Naples
- Vanderbilt Beach Resort Naples, Florida