I just returned from my second stay here at VBR and it was great. I was happy to see that the bathrooms were updated and they looked great. The water pressure was much better than last year. They are working on the outside to support the balconies and spruce up the appearance of the exterior. I'm hoping by next year that will be complete and then a new coat of paint. The beach is the best and you have to love Gulf Shore Drive. You are surrounded by multi-million dollar property at this resort at an affordable price. You can't beat this location. If you don't stay here then at least go by and check it out, maybe then you'll make it your next choice when you return to Naples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vanderbilt Beach Resort has been welcoming guests and their families for over 50 years. Our pristine beachfront location provides a tranquil escape from modern worries. Wake up to the gentle sounds of the Gulf of Mexico in our beachside one-room efficiencies, one bedroom apartments or waterfront condominiums that overlook the Vanderbilt Lagoon. End the day with dinner at our award-winning Turtle Club Restaurant or watch the sun set over the Gulf without ever leaving the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Vanderbilt Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vanderbilt Beach Hotel Naples
- Vanderbilt Beach Resort Naples, Florida