I have been going to Naples for year. Every trip I always leave time to watch the sunset at my favorite restaurant "Turtle Club". The restaurant is located on the property. Last year we decided to do a family reunion and give this this place a try because of the amazing location - next door to The Ritz Carlton. The rooms were priced right. We got several rooms - my place a 2/2 with two separate lanai areas, large kitchen, dining and living room. I paid around $250 a night - a steal compared to The Ritz. I stayed on the top floor corner unit which had been updated. If you want to go and enjoy lounging out, paddle boarding and making great memories -this is the place!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vanderbilt Beach Resort has been welcoming guests and their families for over 50 years. Our pristine beachfront location provides a tranquil escape from modern worries. Wake up to the gentle sounds of the Gulf of Mexico in our beachside one-room efficiencies, one bedroom apartments or waterfront condominiums that overlook the Vanderbilt Lagoon. End the day with dinner at our award-winning Turtle Club Restaurant or watch the sun set over the Gulf without ever leaving the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Vanderbilt Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vanderbilt Beach Hotel Naples
- Vanderbilt Beach Resort Naples, Florida