Stayed for 3 nights in June at this wonderful resort. We stayed in unit 49 which is on the left side of the building facing the ocean. this unit is very quiet. we had chairs outside our room where we could give View the ocean. the beach attendant was excellent. he put our chairs out for Us each day and brought us towels. the room had a stove microwave and full size refrigerator. large closet space as well. don't miss the Turtle Club Restaurant on property. it is a little pricey but so worth it. The best food and presentation. you can also eat right on the beach for lunch or dinner. parking attendants were excellent and they took your baggage to your room which can be an issue as you only have stairs as an option if you were on the second floor. we brought groceries with us and they took everything to our room for us. we will definitely be back to this resort when in the Naples area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vanderbilt Beach Resort has been welcoming guests and their families for over 50 years. Our pristine beachfront location provides a tranquil escape from modern worries. Wake up to the gentle sounds of the Gulf of Mexico in our beachside one-room efficiencies, one bedroom apartments or waterfront condominiums that overlook the Vanderbilt Lagoon. End the day with dinner at our award-winning Turtle Club Restaurant or watch the sun set over the Gulf without ever leaving the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Vanderbilt Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vanderbilt Beach Hotel Naples
- Vanderbilt Beach Resort Naples, Florida