I'd been to Naples before and stayed both in a private home and at the La Playa Resort, just down a few doors from Vanderbilt Beach Resort. Vanderbilt Beach Resort was a surprisingly affordable, yet luxurious choice of hotel for our last night in Naples. You can't get much better with the beachfront here nor with the Turtle Club Restaurant overlooking the water at sunset or any time. The food and service are perfect. The staff is extremely friendly and laid back, not to mention, helpful. When I thought I lost my camera and a few other things, I called the front desk when I returned home, and Chris had located my things and was happy to return them by mail. We will be back as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vanderbilt Beach Resort has been welcoming guests and their families for over 50 years. Our pristine beachfront location provides a tranquil escape from modern worries. Wake up to the gentle sounds of the Gulf of Mexico in our beachside one-room efficiencies, one bedroom apartments or waterfront condominiums that overlook the Vanderbilt Lagoon. End the day with dinner at our award-winning Turtle Club Restaurant or watch the sun set over the Gulf without ever leaving the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vanderbilt Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vanderbilt Beach Hotel Naples
- Vanderbilt Beach Resort Naples, Florida