Honestly, I was going to book somewhere else and they were full. I must say The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club was wonderful. We were meeting family there and requested adjoining rooms with ocean view. Our rooms had already been through the remodel and were perfect. Comfortable, clean and plenty of room. Parking can be a little difficult at times, at least parking is free.
Loved the pool ! It was very nice, well taken care of. They also had a smaller adult pool which is a plus. Staff was professional and friendly. As far as the beach BEAUTIFUL with lots of shells. It did rain while we were there so we took shelter at the pool area bar, it was not cheap but it was really good. I don't mind spending more for the convenience, location and atmosphere if the quality is there. We had the hamburger with fries it was great. The sun came out and we enjoyed more time in the sun. Oh, we did not enjoy the breakfast across the street it was expensive ($20.00 each) and the eggs were not good, It was a pretty location with appearance of class.... the food was very plain. If you have a car go somewhere else. We ate a Skillets one morning and it was "fabulous".
The hotel did meet and exceed my expectations. It was exactly what we had hoped for for our mini family reunion. We loved It!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From family beach vacations to destination weddings, and from group getaways to exciting meetings, The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club offers you spectacular accommodations and beachfront amenities. Our 319 guest rooms-casually elegant and supremely comfortable-include suite configurations for up to 10 guests each. With an elegant ballroom offering glorious Gulf of Mexico views and beachside event space, meeting guests are in for inspiring settings. Our seven-mile stretch of white-sand beach is joined by 18 new-again holes of golf, a legendary course reinvigorated by a complete Nicklaus Design renovation, scheduled to re-open in December. Other on-site recreation includes tennis, spa, a multi-pool swimming complex, water sports, a complimentary Kids Club and more. Fine dining, casual fare and live entertainment can be enjoyed at our three restaurants and lounges, including HB's on the Gulf and Sunset Beach Bar & Grill, acclaimed for the area's best sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naples Beach Hotel And Golf Club
- Naples Beach Resort
- Golf Naples
- Naples Beach Hotel
- The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club Florida