Spent Christmas here and had a very nice stay. My husband and I stayed in the Watkins building and I suggest you get a room ending in the number 9 or 10 as you have a great view of the beach and pool area. Higher the floor, better the view. Very nice balcony for morning coffee. We sometimes bought lunch out and took it back to the balcony to eat.
Room was very spacious with a microwave, small fridge, a sink, plates, cutlery, detergent for washing dishes and, of course, a coffee maker. Bathroom was huge with a spa bath and a shower where you could actually turn around without hitting a part of your body on the shower wall. Lots of shampoo, coinditioner and lotion plus a shower cap. Bed was comfortable and the pillows were fine.
There is shop just near the lobby where you can buy supplies for your room - milk, juice, breakfast sandwiches and they even make a great pizza. Not expensive at all with an indoor and an outdoor seating area. We saved heaps on breakfast and lunch.
There is an adults only pool, which we found great as there were a bunch of kids staying when we were there. Only gripe I had about the pool was that the pool guy was scrubbing and vacuuming it at 11 a.m. The equipment was blocking the walking area for guests. Not a pleasant thing to watch when all you want to do is jump in the pool and relax. This should have been done before guests were lounging in the area. The inside of the elevators were not cleaned or wiped down the 5 days we were there. Not pleasant.
Other than that, the place was quite nice. Expensive, but the view and room comfort was worth it. They also have a restaurant (HB's) and a nice bar for more casual eating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From family beach vacations to destination weddings, and from group getaways to exciting meetings, The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club offers you spectacular accommodations and beachfront amenities. Our 319 guest rooms-casually elegant and supremely comfortable-include suite configurations for up to 10 guests each. With an elegant ballroom offering glorious Gulf of Mexico views and beachside event space, meeting guests are in for inspiring settings. Enjoy a seven-mile white-sand beach plus our brand new golf course which has been completely redesigned and renovated by PGA legend Jack Nicklaus in collaboration with course architect John Sanford. Other on-site recreation includes tennis, full-service spa, a multi-pool swimming complex, water sports, a complimentary Kids Club and more. Fine dining, casual fare and live entertainment can be enjoyed at our three restaurants and lounges, including HB's on the Gulf and Sunset Beach Bar & Grill, acclaimed for the area's best sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naples Beach Hotel And Golf Club
- Naples Beach Resort
- Golf Naples
- Naples Beach Hotel
- The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club Florida