Hotel: I was looking for a hotel with a sunset view and after looking at many hotels, both in US and Mexico, I decided on Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club and I am very happy I did. I needed some time away by myself to mourn the passing of my mom. The hotel is laid out very nicely. There are several buildings and none of them were huge which for me was very nice. The grounds were immaculate, even the morning after crazy hurricane like winds the night before. Food and drink might be a little more expensive but the hotel is family owned so they do not have fat corporate pockets and they give back to their community so for me, that impressed me. Also they have mini fridges so you can buy things and keep in there and take a cooler to the beach. There are shops close by to purchase such items.
Transportation: My husband asked me how I was getting to the hotel from the airport. I didn't realize it was 30 minutes to the resort :( I went on line and discovered the going rate was 70.00 each way!! I emailed the hotel to see if they had any suggestions and they suggested Go Native Adventure Tours. I emailed them and was told they were only 50.00 each way. I booked with Gary and was picked up by Laurie. What a gal :) I told her why I was in Florida and she and I talked about many things that really made me feel better. Laurie called me the night before picking me up just to confirm and again the next day to tell me she would be to the hotel in 10 minutes. What more could a person ask for!! Our ride back to the airport was just as enjoyable and we chatted like old friends. She was definitely put in my life for a reason. I hear they also have excellent tours as well as airport transportation so if you are looking for more call them or email them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From family beach vacations to destination weddings, and from group getaways to exciting meetings, The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club offers you spectacular accommodations and beachfront amenities. Our 319 guest rooms-casually elegant and supremely comfortable-include suite configurations for up to 10 guests each. With an elegant ballroom offering glorious Gulf of Mexico views and beachside event space, meeting guests are in for inspiring settings. Enjoy a seven-mile white-sand beach plus our brand new golf course which has been completely redesigned and renovated by PGA legend Jack Nicklaus in collaboration with course architect John Sanford. Other on-site recreation includes tennis, spa, a multi-pool swimming complex, water sports, a complimentary Kids Club and more. Fine dining, casual fare and live entertainment can be enjoyed at our three restaurants and lounges, including HB's on the Gulf and Sunset Beach Bar & Grill, acclaimed for the area's best sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naples Beach Hotel And Golf Club
- Naples Beach Resort
- Golf Naples
- Naples Beach Hotel
- The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club Florida