The hotel itself is quite clean, the location is great, right beside the beach. The beach is very beautiful and the the beach side cafe is quite nice despite the food being below average.
There was a gas outage during the few nights we stayed over, so there's no hot water. Almost all the other hotels in Naples area offered discounts to their guests, this one didn't. They didn't even bother to mention any kind of compensation, charging full rate for the duration of our stay. The manager refuse to talk about any sort of discount and keep on saying the hotel was fully booked and hence no discount. Luckily it wasn't too cold during that time and we manage to stay through with 3 nights of cold shower.
The golf course is in horrible shape. The fairways look unattended, the greens are not smooth and looked patchy. The staff at pro shop are not that friendly either. To be honest, I have seen public course with half of its green fees in much better conditions.
The experience with this "resort" is not something I would dwell on, definitely not worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From family beach vacations to destination weddings, and from group getaways to exciting meetings, The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club offers you spectacular accommodations and beachfront amenities. Our 319 guest rooms-casually elegant and supremely comfortable-include suite configurations for up to 10 guests each. With an elegant ballroom offering glorious Gulf of Mexico views and beachside event space, meeting guests are in for inspiring settings. Enjoy a seven-mile white-sand beach plus our brand new golf course which has been completely redesigned and renovated by PGA legend Jack Nicklaus in collaboration with course architect John Sanford. Other on-site recreation includes tennis, spa, a multi-pool swimming complex, water sports, a complimentary Kids Club and more. Fine dining, casual fare and live entertainment can be enjoyed at our three restaurants and lounges, including HB's on the Gulf and Sunset Beach Bar & Grill, acclaimed for the area's best sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naples Beach Hotel And Golf Club
- Naples Beach Resort
- Golf Naples
- Naples Beach Hotel
- The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club Florida